9. Mixed feelings

"Awww look at them." I hear my mums voice say but I don't open my eyes.
"Who would of thought." I hear coach laugh gently. Oh this is awkward. But still I don't open my eyes. If I open my eyes I'll have to move and start the day but right now I'm way to comfortable.
"And Max hardly ever sleeps." I hear my mum say. Ok this is just strange now. I let out a sigh before opening my eyes.
"What the hell?" I laugh, my voice still kinda croaky.
"Sorry we didn't mean to wake you." My mum tries to look sorry but she cant help but grin. Then I feel Ally take a deep breath and watch as she slowly opens her eyes.
She looks up at me and smiles "Hi." she grins and I grin back.
"Hey."
"Your voice is cute all tired and croaky." She giggles.
"Awwww." Coach says and I watch as Ally's eyes slowly widen.

We both slowly started to sit up and we'd both gone bright red from embarrassment. My mum and coach just both laughed at how red we'd gone.
"Where's Alex?" I ask slightly panicked.
"He's fine, he's sleeping in his room." My mum explains. It calms me a little but I still feel a little on edge.
"What time is it?" Ally yawns.
"4:25." Coach replies and my face drops and so does Ally's.
"Sorry what? 4:25! I'm going back to bed." I say getting up my mum and coach both laughing.
"Since when did you start sleeping Jones?" Coach laughs and I stop dead in my tracks. I turn around and see Ally smiling happily.
"I hate you." I say to her and she just laughs.
"You got him to sleep?" My mum sounds shocked and Coach looks it.
"How?" Coach asks.
"I have my ways." She laughs though they all stop when the look back at me pouring a strong pot of coffee in a mug. I take a sip and put one hand in my front pocket of my jeans.
"What?" I ask like this is no big deal.
"Can you work your ways every night?" My mum asks and they all laugh.
"Good grief thats strong." I mumble and they look over at me.
"Thats cause you forgot the milk." MY mum says and coach just looks disappointed and Ally's just shaking her head slightly.
"Oh yeah." I say then take another sip. "Its early." I complain.
"So go to bed." Coach says.
"Can't this coffees really strong." I say.
"So then stop drinking it." Ally says.
"Okay." I say and put the mug down.
"Its empty isn't it?" Ally says and I smile at her smugly.
"Yup." I grin.
"Ally please get that boy to sleep again. He's more tolerable asleep." Coach says and my mum laughs.
"Thats so unfair." I say.
"Don't pour another coffee." My mum says as she looks over and notices what I'm doing.
"Come on bouncy." Ally says as she gets up and drags me by my arm. I down the coffee and leave the mug on the counter before we leave and she takes me up to my room.

This time we close the door and cuddle up on top of my bed and we just lay there talking till we both fall asleep again. Don't ask how I fell asleep after that much coffee cause I'm just as lost.

When I woke up Ally was gone but there was a not in her place.

Note:
Didn't want to wake you but
I got hungry and so started making
Breakfast so by the time you wake up it'll
Probably be ready. Xx

I really wasn't hungry as I was still full from the dinner and the coffee. So I got changed into some running clothes and grabbed my headphones. When I walked downstairs I could instantly smell the breakfast Ally and apparently Coach were making.
"Hey sweetheart where you rushing off to." My mum says stoping me.
"Going on a run." I say blankly.
"But what about breakfast." She says concerned and if I'm honest I'm not in the mood for people to baby me.
"I'm not hungry." I say before practically rushing out the door. As soon as I'm outside I put my headphones in and start my music and just run. I don't exactly have a set route when it comes to running I kinda just run till I cant run any further. And this mornings no different. I started running as a way to skip breakfast but then it kinda just became a way to clear my mind at the same time. Now if I ever have a bunch of thoughts racing through my head I just grab my stuff and go for a run.