Chapter 1 Sunrise

I awoke to the sunlight streaming through my curtains. I stretched my arms out and dug the crust out of my eyes before getting up. I grabbed the last set of clothes that I had out and headed for the shower.

****

I hurried down stairs to hear my aunt yelling with her scary, yet bold tone. When I walked outside I discovered she was yelling at the movers. I didn't know they even came this early.

When I checked the time again on my galaxy, it was 7:33 in the morning. "Don't be too hard on 'em Ember. Or else they might sit on our couch and go on strike." I joked playfully an the movers and my aunt Ember laughed. I was hoping that the movers wouldn't drop the T.V. and shatter the screen. "Morning, Cassy!" She greeted with a high pitch tone.

I gave her a hug then went back inside to snack on a health bar.

Soon enough we were off and on our way to our new house. I hope for it to be our home. I'm getting frustrated with moving all the time.

We move at least twice a year.

****

I finally got out of Ember's car after 14 hours and a stiff drive with only two stops for gas and snacks. I have tried to convince her into buying another car after selling the charger, but she lives it. She's convinced that it only seems small because of our wings.