-43-

Hi

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Colby's Pov

~a few days later~

I got out of the hospital relatively quickly. The only thing the doctors really did was try their best to get the drugs that were in my system out. Apparently I was knocked out for a day and a half.

But now I'm all good!

Although, Teagan, not so much.

For some reason she keeps blaming herself. I don't understand. The situation was completely out of her control. And I tell her that, but all she does is just apologize.

I was going to give Teagan her present the day after the party but that coulnt happen. Obvioulsy.

Now I'm making arrangements to get it for her tomorrow.

"Alright, thank you again." I said into the phone.

"No problem, Mr. Brock. See you tomorrow." The lady replied. I hung up and leaned back into the couch.

Teagan was out with the girls because they thought she needed a day to relax. And I agree.

I was chilling at home, alone. Corey and Jake went out to film a video together while Aaron was walking Buddy. And Sam went to hang out with Kevin.

Speaking of which, we're going to be filming a video of all three of us tomorrow. Have to prepare for that later. 

I sighed again. The front door opened and I got a little bit concerned.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Sup lil b*tch! The party has arrived."

The worries left my mind and I rolled my eyes playfully with a smile.

"How did you even get in here, Brennen?" I questioned getting up from my spot on the couch.

We met up in the kitchen and I grabbed my water bottle that was sitting on the island. "You're front door was unlocked." He replied while grabbing a banana.

I rolled my eyes again. "So that means that you can just walk into my house?"

"Precisely."

We walked back into the living room and sat on the couch. "So, why exactly are you here?" I questioned.

"Am I not allowed to see my bestfriend?" I gave him a look. "Okay, okay fine. I'm here to take you out."

I paused. "Like on a date or with a sniper?"

We both laughed and Brennen shook his head. "Not a date, per say. I just think that if Teagan is out with friends than you can too."

I smiled. "Thank you. So where are we going?"

Brennen smiled evily. "To the Hollywood sign!" I was reminded of the time that Teagan brought everyone from the house up there. Good times.

"Sure but may I ask why the Hollywood sign."

"I dont know. Feeling spontaneous." He replied to finishing up his banana. "Alrighty, lets go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it back home and Brennen left shortly after. "Thanks for taking me, Brennen!" I said as he was leaving.

"No problem!" He replied waving. Brennen left the driveway and I walked into the house.

Everyone else was here, even including Xepher, Caitlyn, and Emma. I haven't really hung out with those three but they are definitely chill people.