Glasswater

(Edit: Good news guys I'm finally making the chapter y'all have been asking for)

The Pevensies, Y/n, and Trumpkin row down Glasswater. Lucy looks up at the trees.

"They're so still." Lucy said sadly.

"They're trees. What do you expect?" Trumpkin said like a butthole.

"They used to dance." Y/n sighed.

"It wasn't long after you left that the Telmarines invaded. Those that survived retreated to the woods. And the trees have retreated so deeply inside themselves that no one has heard from them since." Trumpkin said.

"I don't understand. How could Aslan have let this happen?" Lucy questioned.

"Aslan? I thought he abandoned us after you lot did." Trumpkin answered.

"We didn't mean to leave, you know." Peter said, trying to defend himself and the others.

"Doesn't make much difference now, does it?" Trumpkin said sarcastically.

"Get us to the Narnians and it will." Peter said.

They finally reach the shore and climb out of the boat, and Trumpkin ties the boat down.
Lucy wanders off and notices a bear.

"Hello there!" Lucy said with a smile.

Y/n looked over to Lucy and the bear. The bear had a look that seemed angry...looked like it wanted to kill her.
"Lucy!"

"It's alright. We're friends." Lucy reassured.

Y/n shook her head, worried for Lucy.

The bear had stood up, looking at Lucy.

"Don't move, your majesty!" Trumpkin yelled out.

Then, the bear started charging, and Susan quickly puts an arrow to the string of her bow.
"Stay away from her!" Susan yelled.

"Susan, shoot!" Edmund said, worried for his younger sister.

The bear continues charging, and Lucy screams. Just before it reaches her, an arrow hits the bear and it falls over.
Susan looked over and sees that it was Trumpkin who fired.

"Why wouldn't he stop?" Susan questioned.

"I expect he was hungry." Trumpkin answered.

They all run over to Lucy. Peter helps her up and points the sword at the bear's body.

"He was wild." Edmund answered as Y/n had her arms still wrapped around Edmund's one arm. She had held onto it when the bear was charging Lucy, and she got scared.
But Edmund didn't mind.

"I don't think he could talk at all." Peter said.

"Get treated like dumb animal long enough and that's what you become." Trumpkin said, drawing out his knife.
"You may find Narnia a more savage place than you remember."

Y/n looked at the dead bear sadly.
She felt horrible.

Meeting Reepicheep
Caspian walks through a forest of ferns. He stops,
"I can hear you." He said calmly.

Behind him, Nikabrik and Trufflehunter come out of hiding.

"I just think we should wait for the kings and queens." Trufflehunter said.

Caspian just kept walking.

"Fine, go then! See if the others will be as understanding." Trufflehunter said.