Battle Plans

A faun stands outside keeping watch, looking around and spotting a Telmarine soldier in the forest. The soldier quickly rides away.

In the stone table, Peter talks to the Narnians.

"It's only a matter of time. Miraz' men and war machines are on their way. That means those same men aren't protecting his castle." Peter says.

"What do you propose we do, sire?" Reepicheep asks.

"We-"
"Our-"
Peter and Caspian both start to respond.
Peter looks over at Caspian, and Caspian concedes.

"Our only hope is to strike them before they strike us." Peter says, looking to the people surrounding him.

Caspian looks over at him, "but that's crazy, no one has ever taken that castle."

"There's always a first time." Peter says, making a point.

"We'll have the element of surprise." Trumpkin says, agreeing with Peter's plan.

"But we have the advantage here." Caspian argues.

"If we dig in, we could probably hold them off indefinitely." Susan interjects.

"I, for one, feel safer underground." Trufflehunter says.

Peter turns his head towards Caspian, "look, I appreciate what you've done, but this isn't a fortress, it's a tomb."

"Yes, and if the Telmarines are smart, they'll just starve us out." Edmund gets a word in. Y/n beside him, nodding along.

"We could collect nuts!" Patterwig suggests.

"Oh yes, and throw them at the Telmarines! - shut up!" Reepicheep exclaims towards Patterwig, then turning to Peter, "I think you know where I stand on this, sire."

"If I can get your troops in, can you handle the guards?" Peter asks Glenstorm.

Glenstorm looks towards Peter, "or die trying, my liege."

"That's what I'm worried about." Lucy spoke up, making Y/n turn her head towards her.

"Sorry?" Peter says, caught off-guard by Lucy.

"Well, you're all acting like there are only two options: dying here, or dying there." Lucy responds.

Y/n sighed, she knew where Lucy was getting at, but even she lost hope on Aslan.

"I'm not sure you've really been listening." Peter said to the young girl.

"No, you're not listening. Or have you forgotten who really defeated the White Witch, Peter?" Lucy said in frustration.

"I think we've waited for Aslan long enough." Peter said.

Lucy looked over towards Y/n in hopes that she'd defend her, but all she got was a sad look.

The Night Raid
Y/n stood in front of Edmund before he had the chance to get on the griffin, putting her hands on his shoulders.

Edmund looked confused for a moment, wondering why she had done such an action, and why she was so quiet.

Meanwhile she was gathering the courage for something. She took a deep breath and looked into his eyes,
"Be careful, alright? I don't exactly want you to die, Pevensie."

Edmund gave her a sly smile, "no need to worry. I'll be fine." But his look suddenly turned serious, "I should be saying the same thing to you though. Just because you have magic doesn't mean you can't get hurt...or worse."

This time it was Y/n's turn to smile, "oh trust me, I'll be perfectly fine. It's the girl that's supposed to be worried about the boy, you know. Not the other way around."