Short Tempers

Lucy holds her cordial as she waits in the Stone Table room. She hears something, and rushes outside to see the army led by Peter and Caspian, return.

"What happened?" Lucy questions worriedly.

"Ask him." Peter said as he looked towards Caspian, his eyes narrowed.

"Peter." Susan scolds.

"Me? You could have called it off. There was still time." Caspian fired.

"No, there wasn't, thanks to you. If you'd kept to the plan, those soldiers might be alive right now." Peter fired back.

"And, if you'd just stayed here like I suggested, they definitely would be!"

"You called us, remember?"

"My first mistake."

"No. Your first mistake was thinking you could lead these people."

"Hey! I'm not the one who abandoned Narnia!"

"You invaded Narnia. You have no more right to it than Miraz does! You, him, your father...Narnia's better off without the lot of you!"

Caspian shouts, and they both draw their swords.

That was when Y/n had enough, "stop it!" She yelled at the two of them, Edmund grabbing her hand to calm her down before she really explodes.

Glenstorm sets down an injured Trumpkin. Lucy's eyes go wide as she runs over, giving him a drop from her cordial, he opens his eyes.

"What are you all standing around for? The Telmarines will be here soon enough." Trumpkin says, the cordial having worked, causing Lucy to smile at him.
Trumpkin turns his head towards her, "thank you, my dear little friend."
———————————————
A few Telmarine workers put the final piece of the bridge into place. Miraz walks down the great hall and Sopespian places a crown on his head. He rises, and sits in the throne. They all bow.
Miraz walks out onto a balcony in the courtyard, where the Telmarine people shout "long live the king!" The Telmarine army begin crossing the finished bridge.

Sorcery and sudden vengeance
Caspian looks at the carvings of the Pevensies and Y/n at Aslan's How. Nikabrik walks up.

"Are you so glad of that magic horn now, boy? The kings and queens have failed us. Your army is half dead, and those that aren't will be soon enough." Nikabrik said to Caspian.

Caspian turns to him, "what do you want? Congratulations?"

"You want your uncle's blood. So do we. You want his thrown. We can get it for you." Nikabrik says, then walks away.

Caspian hesitates for a moment before following, entering the Stone Table room.

"You tried one ancient power. It failed. But there is power greater still. One that kept even Aslan at bay for near a hundred years." Nikabrik said.

They then hear something. Caspian draws his sword, and steps forward. A cloaked figure steps out of the shadows and starts slowly walking towards Caspian.

"Who's there?" Caspian questions.

"I am hunger, I am thirst. I can fast a hundred years and not die. I can lie a hundred nights on the ice and not freeze. I can drink a river of blood and not burst. Show...me...your enemies!" The werewolf throws off his hood and the hag approaches.

"And you can guarantee Miraz' death?" Caspian asked.

"And more." The Hag added.

Caspian upon hearing those words, puts away his sword. And then looks back at Nikabrik, who nods at him.