Chapter 9

*Ponyboys POV*
"Yes"
I ran to him and kissed him. I was so happy.

He slipped the ring on my finger and took me behind the trees into the forest.

"I have one more surprise for you babe." he said.

" Ok. " I replied.

We got a little deep into the woods and then I saw it. It was a house that was painted and everything.

"Babe, when did you have the time to do all of this!?" I exclaimed.

"Me, and the rest of the gang worked on it for the last couple of months. I think it turned out good." Dally said.

"It's amazing." I said.

I was crying again.

"C'mon baby, let's go back home." he said.

" Ok. " I replied.

________________

Once we got back, I was beaming and was so excited to tell the gang.

"By the way, no one besides Darry knows about me proposing." Dal added before we walked in.

"Hey guys guess what!?" I almost yelled.

" What is it horseman? " Two-Bit asked.

I showed then the ring.

"We're engaged." I said happily.

"Really!"

" That's amazing! "

"Congratulations"

"Awsome!"

" Congrats. "

Everyone said.

"So when's the wedding gonna be?" Steve asked.

" We're thinking May, after I graduate. " I said.

"That's great!" Soda said.

"Did ya show him the house yet?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah. He loves it." Dal replied .

"Damn right I do." I said.

We all laughed.

______________

*3 months later in May*

I was graduating. It was weird. I was glad though that I was getting married after and was gonna be Dallys forever.

After everyone got their diplomas, Dally came up to me, and in front of all the seniors, staff, and people, he kissed me.

"Exclusive enough baby?" he asked.

" Whooo! " I heard Cherry.

I looked around. Some people looked disgusted, others looked proud and happy. I didn't care. I was so I'm love with the man in front of me.

_______________

A week after graduation, it was time for our wedding. It was greaser style wedding so everyone wore jeans, and nice dress shirts with ties. We invited Cherry and Marcia who wore dresses.

"Ok. We are here today to celebrate the love between Dallas Winston and Ponyboy Curtis. ( idk how it goes....I haven't been to a wedding in a long time lol) "Do you Dallas Winston take Ponyboy Curtis to be your husband?" Tim( Yes...Tim) said.

"I do." Dally said.

" And do you Ponyboy Curtis take Dallas Winston to be your husband? " he asked.

"I do." I said.

" I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss him. " Tim said.

We kissed. Passionately.

_______________

*A week later*

Dally and I were on our way to California for our honeymoon. Once we got to our suite, Dal locked the door and immediately threw me onto the bed and started taking off my clothes as we were making out.

Oh this is gonna be fun.

_______________

Hi. So I hope you enjoyed and I need more ideas for my next book. Comment down below peeps. Bai.
Word Count: 506