Court

Chapter 9

Court

Location: Radiator Springs

Time: 11:23AM

"The Radiator Springs Traffic Court will come to order!" As soon as the doors opened all the residents began to yell at McQueen.

"Hey, you scratched my paint! I ought take a blowtorch to you, man!"

"You broke-a the road! You a very bad car!"

"Fascist!"

"Commie!"

"THE SUN IS A DEADLY LAZERRR!"

"BWAAAAAAAA-"

When McQueen got to the front onto the accused spot he immediately went to talk to Sheriff "Officer, talk to me, babe. How long is this gonna take? I gotta get to California, pronto." McQueen asked "WHERE'S YOUR LAWYER?" Sheriff asked, avoiding the question.

McQueen simply scoffed "I don't know. Tahiti maybe. He's got a timeshare there." McQueen answered as Grace and Ivy rolled their eyes at him "When a defendant has no lawyer, the court will assign one to him. Hey!" All the residents jumped then looked at Sheriff at the front "Anyone want to be his lawyer?!"

"Frick this sheet I'm out." Both Grace and Ivy said as they backed up along with the residents, the only one who didn't backup was Mater. When no one decided to be McQueen's lawyer Mater decided to step in "Shoot, I'll do it Sheriff!"

McQueen rolled his eyes as Mater drove up beside him and the residents drove back up into their places "All rise! The Honorable Doc Hudson presiding." Sheriff said, making Ramone move off his tires then smirk over at Luigi "Show off."

"May Doc have mercy on your soul." Right after Sheriff's sentence there was a loud door slam "Alright, I wanna know who's responsible for wrecking my town, Sheriff. I want his hood on a platter!" Doc yelled as he drove over to the front. Grace smiled at Doc making Ivy smirk at her, Grace looked over at her with an annoyed look.

"I'm gonna put him in jail till he rots! No, check that." McQueen gulped as Doc drove onto some ramps that started to lift him up to the bench "I'm gonna put him in jail till the jail rots on top of him, and then I'm gonna move him to a new jail and let that jail rot. I'm-"

When Doc looks over at McQueen he stops, as Doc stares at him McQueen slowly puts on a weak smile "Throw him out of here, Sheriff. I want him out of my courtroom. I want him out of our town! Case dismissed!" Doc yelled as Ivy raised a brow "Bruh."

"Yes!" McQueen said putting on a wide smile "Boy, I'm purty good at this lawyerin' stuff." Mater said then they heard the doors open again but more calmer "Sorry I'm late your honor." Everyone turned around to the back to see Sally had arrived "Holy porsche! She's gotta be from my attorney's office!"

Sally drove up to the front "Hey, thanks for coming, we're all set. He's letting me go." McQueen said, making Sally turn to him a bit confused, "He's letting you go?" Sally asked, raising a lid "All you have to do now is stand there and let me look at you."

"What?...Is that supposed to be a flirt? ;-;" Grace whispered to Ivy "He's terrible lol, maybe he should ask you for some tips." Ivy said, making Grace's expression go blank "Bruh." The two began to giggle to themselves.

"Listen, I'm gonna cut to the chase. Me, you, dinner. KA-CHOW!" McQueen turned a bit making some sunlight shine off his lucky sticker and onto Sally's eyes. As McQueen was annoying Sally Grace looked at McQueen with cringe.

When Grace glanced up at Doc on his bench she also saw him cringing at the hot rod. When Doc glanced over at Grace he mouth 'What on earth is he doing?' to her and she responded 'I don't really know.' with a giggle making Doc smile at her.

McQueen moved making the light shine off Sally's eyes "I know, I get that reaction a lot. I create feelings in others that they themselves don't understand." McQueen then revved his engine "BRUH WHY?!" Ivy yelled as everyone jumped and Sally groaned "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?"

"Well a little bit but i'll be alright." Mater said "Okay..." Sally groaned then put on an awkward smile "I'm gonna go talk to the judge." Sally said just wanting to get away from him "Do what you gotta do, baby. Oh, but listen, be careful. Folks around here are not firing on all cylinders, if you know what I mean."

The two look over at Mater by the window "Ka-Ching!" Mater turned making some light reflect off his rear view mirror. Unfortunately for Mater his mirror turned, making the light go into his eyes making "ACK!"

"I'll keep that in mind. Hey, there, Mater."

"Howdy, Sally."

McQueen's smile slowly faded as Sally turned to the residents "Hi, folks!" Sally said "Good morning, Sally!" They all said back as Sally drove up to the bench "Do you know her?" McQueen asked Mater "She's the town attorney and my fiancee." Mater answered "WHAT?!"

Mater chuckled as he nudged McQueen with his tire "I'm just kidding. She just likes me for my body." Mater said as McQueen stared at him "Doc, you look great this morning! Did you do something different with your side view mirrors?" Sally asked and in the background we can hear two lines from Ivy and Grace.

"Bruh she tryna steal yo man XD"

"I will burn you until YOU ARE NOTHING BUT ASH-"

"What do you want, Sally?" Doc asked, a bit annoyed that McQueen was still here. Sally sighed "Come on, make this guy fix the road. The town needs this." Sally said "NO! I know his type, racecar. That's the last thing this town needs." Doc said glaring at the racer "Okay, I didn't want to have to do this, Doc. But you leave me no choice." Sally turned the residents "Fellow citizens, you're all aware of our town's proud history."

"Here she goes again..." Doc groaned making Ivy look over at him "Again? How many racers end up in this town?" Ivy asked making Grace chuckle "Radiator Springs, the glorious jewel strung on the necklace of Route 66, the mother road! It is our job and our pleasure to take care of the travelers on our stretch of that road."

"Travelers? What Travelers?" Sarge asked "Ignore him." Fillmore said rolling his eyes "But how, I ask you, are we to care for those travelers if there is no road for them to drive on? Luigi, what do you have at your store?" Sally asked Luigi "Tires." Luigi answered pulling his tire on the ground making it spin "And if no one can get to you?"

"I won't sell any..." Luigi comes to a realization "Tires...I WILL LOSE EVERYTHING!" He cried, making Sally turn her attention to Flo "Flo, what do you have at your store?" Sally asked "I have gas. Lotsa gas!" Flo said, making Ramone, Mater, Grace, and Ivy burst into laughter "Okay, guys, stay with me. And, and, Flo, what'll happen if no one can come to your station to buy gas?"

"I'll go outta business and will have to leave town!" Flo answered with a frown forming on her face "And what's gonna happen to all of us if Flo leaves town and closes her station?" Sally asked, making everyone say negative things about losing gas "Oh no gas gonna go."

"So, don't you think the car responsible should fix our road?" Sally asked "YES!" Ivy yelled "The only guy strong enough to fix that road is Big Al!" Lizzie said "Lizzie, the guy left, like, 15 years ago." Ramone said looking over at her "Then why are you bringing him up, you lemon?"

"Oh, he can do it. He's got the horsepower. So, what do you want him to do?"

"Fix the road!"

"Cause we are a town worth fixing!"

"YAAAAA-"

Doc honked his horn to stop the shouting "Order in the court!" He yelled as everyone stopped yelling "Seems like my mind has been changed for me." Doc said, making everyone cheer "NOOO!" McQueen yelled then glared over at Sally who was smirking at him making McQueen groan "I am so not taking you to dinner!"

Sally let out a little giggle "That's OK, Stickers. You can take Bessie." Sally said as Grace and Ivy giggled "Oh, man, you got to work with Bessie, I'd give my left 2-Lug Nuts for something like that!"

"Bessie? Who's Bessie?"