Intro

"A new neighbor just moved in, I just hope they're not nosy like the last one."

"I hope I can start a new here."

"Living in a foreign country can be hard! Are you sure?"

"He's just a neighbor why do you need to be friends with him?"

"Are you cheating on me?"

"She doesn't need to know, it's our dirty little secret."

"Hey, Mister? Can you help me? My mom would be mad if she sees me like this."

"If you need help I'm just by the next door."

What happens when a man who left his country meets a woman who also wants to escape her life, cross paths?

Will they be able to help each other? Or will they just cause trouble for each other?

DISCLAIMER:

This is pure Fanfiction. I do not own BTS or affiliated with any of the members or the company. Any events or situation stated in the story is pure imagination of the writer. Whether it may be associated in any event is purely coincidence. Please don't copy or reproduce this without consent.

This story is originally published on the Wattpad app. If you ever read this in another platform please report it immediately and consider reading it on the original platform.

(A/N: I'm a new writer and this will be my second story please vote and comment if you like it. Thank you💜💜💜💜💜💜💜)

 Thank you💜💜💜💜💜💜💜)