Nine

Y/N was quivering while sitting by the bathroom floor

Y/N was quivering while sitting by the bathroom floor. She was crying for an hour now and it seems like nothing will make it stop as of the moment.

The moment she went to the bathroom and throw her insides out, was when she had a bad feeling something is going on, so she took the packet that might answer her doubts.

Pregnancy test

She wasn't wrong though, it answered her question but left her with more questions.

Positive

Two lines that indicated that she would be expecting. When? She clearly doesn't remember. Ever since she gave birth to her son her monthly visit became irregular so it wasn't new to her to miss a month or two.

But with the signs that she experienced, it seems like she isn't just delayed. She was conceiving again. A seed of the man she came to question what is his role in her life.

She felt helpless and useless. All she ever felt was sadness. Never in her life had she imagined that this would happen. She thought that having a family would bring her happiness. But no, it only made her miserable.

Sean was the only good that happened in all this, that still keeps her sane. But is she ready for a new angel?

No, but who is she to decide.

Maybe, just maybe this could be the answer that could make him change, or so she thought.

》Timeskip《

After crying for the whole morning she wasn't feeling well so she didn't move. She was like a lifeless soul the whole day. She just picked up her son and went straight back home. She sat on the couch and opened the TV pretending that she was watching and ignored her son.

She was dwelling on her misery when her son spoke, "Mommy are you pregnant?"

She quickly whipped her head and looked at her son that was holding the test.

"Mommy you know what? Auntie Maggie said that this is the first picture of a baby, she told us that Kyle had this one too and it is the one I saw that was attached to her bag." Sean told her with enthusiasm in his eyes, then he sat beside his mom and grabbed her hands.

Y/N was speechless, how could a 3-year-old kid have that knowledge and wisdom within him. Although it is a known fact that he can sometimes be impulsive, but nevertheless his actions were always almost justified.

"Honey. What did you do? Why did she tell that to you?" She slowly questioned him.

"I-I was touching her bag mommy.." Then he lowered his head and his voice became small, "..I almost removed it from her bag."

She sighed and massaged her temples before sitting him on her lap.

"You know what mommy says regarding things like this right?"