Eight

Namjoon's POV

Namjoon's POV

The captain announced that we're finally landing and it's official, I ran away.

After my little talk with Jimin, they decided to take me to the airport. At first, I was hesitant because I was worried that someone might see us, but my beloved brothers told me that it's the least I could do since I'll leave them with various responsibilities. I didn't argue more since I myself will surely miss them more. I'll leave them and be by myself in a foreign land for who knows how long.

I sighed and looked out the window while I felt the airplane gradually slow down, preparing to land. I gripped the armchair harshly which resulted in my knuckles turning white. One of the reasons I hate when riding a plane is when it lands or takes off.

The journey through the airport took a bit of time. I can't blame them though, it was summer, and as expected tourists were pouring. Once I was outside I felt the hot breeze hit my face while the sun was blazing down, it was really hot.

Kim Namjoon welcome back to the Philippines!

I mentally greeted myself. It will take time before I can adjust to the climate again.

I was looking everywhere until my eyes landed on a black van with a man holding a sign that has my name written on it. 'I guess this is my ride' I thought. Once I was near him I saw him smile and he took my luggage.

"Welcome to the Philippines sir! My name is Robert and I'm here to escort you to your new home." He gracefully greeted me while smiling.

"Thank you!" I replied while smiling genuinely and showing him my dimples. In all honesty, I was a little confused at how the realtor and the agency treated me.

After informing them about my flight they volunteered to fetch me from the airport and send me home. Saying since I'm still not familiar with the place I might get lost.

It was thoughtful yes, but also a little weird?

As if on cue Robert spoke, "I know it may sound weird but this was arranged by a man named 'Park Jimin' sir, he said that it's the least he could do since he won't be able to accompany you."

I just smiled at that. Jimin really was something. He was very thoughtful. When he knew about my departure he was hell-bent to come with me. I just insisted that he can't because he has work and that would be irresponsible of him to leave.

I know, it's unbelievable to be coming from me!

"If ever he would call again please tell him I'm very thankful," I informed Robert.

"No worries sir," Robert answered.

It took us an hour to arrive. I never knew it would be that traffic. I went out of the van and stretched my arms, while my eyes were closed a yawn escaped my mouth. When I blinked my eyes I stood by a building. It was painted light beige and blue with green accents, about 20 floors. It was a simple residential area surrounded by trees and a few more buildings.