Ten

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

I was dwelling in my sadness when my phone rang. It was Sean's teacher, Miss Reyes, I weakly stood up and answered the call.

Y/N: Yes Teach?

Ms. Reyes: Mommy, why did you leave early? I reminded you that we'll be having a meeting so the kids will be dismissed early. You said yes, and I told you I'll give you my payment for the order. But you didn't come inside. So is it okay if I give it to you tomorrow?

I was confused about what his teacher was talking about, so I asked her.

Y/N: Teacher what are you talking about? I haven't picked up Sean yet.

The line fell silent.

Ms. Reyes: Mommy? You mean you Sean isn't with home yet?

As if cold water was poured over me. Why would my son be home if I didn't picked him up yet? I quickly rushed to the door, not caring what I was wearing. How can I be so careless? How come I haven't heard the teacher? I've been dwelling too much I forgot I still have a son to take care of.

I ran out of the building while tears made its way down my face. I looked throughout the whole compound until I saw the benches.

Where could my son be?

While looking around I saw Jungkook carrying my son. Beside him was a man unfamiliar yet familiar at the same time. I didn't waste a second and dashed towards them.

"Sean!" I screamed

They whipped their heads towards my direction until I was in front, catching my breath.

"Mommy!" Sean beamed and Jungkook brought him down while he quickly hugged me.

I hugged him back and buried my face in his uniform. I inhaled his scent. The sweet powdery smell of his baby cologne with a hint of his natural smell mixed with the fabric conditioner.

I was lost in recognizing his scent when Jungkook cleared his throat. I quickly stood up and met his gaze.

"Noona," He firmly said. Once our eyes met I knew what was coming. He was mad. His face shows concern and anger.

"Jungkook.." I replied as he grabbed my wrist, making me flinch. He then dragged me to sit on the bench.

"What happened this time? Noona even Sean? Why?" He asked while his eyes displayed his concern.

"I-I was pregnant.." Was all I uttered as I tried to act strong.

"And.." He pushed.

"We had a fight and he didn't want the baby. And I ended up in the hospital." I told him as I felt the tears threatening to fall once again.