Two

"What?" She was dumbfounded

"What?" She was dumbfounded. Of course, she was happy. She liked him to the point maybe of loving him. She was innocent when it came to love so she really considered this as love not just puppy love or crush.

Y/N was a hopeless romantic. She believed in the ''one-man rule.'' She believed that she could or should just love one man in her entire life. So Daniel confessing to her was like a dream come true. He was her first love after all.

As for Daniel, yes Y/N was an adorable being, naivé and all, but at the same time, he saw that she's the purest human that he could ever see. Others like him because of his status. But not her, she was different.

Now he felt guilty but chose to ignore his conscience.

"Are you really asking me what I think it is?" She clarified.

"Y-Yes... will you? Will you be my girlfriend?" He repeated his question while he blushed.

"YES!! Daniel I would love to be your girlfriend!" She screeched.

"You know... you can have time to think about it if..." He trailed, "Wait? What?... You said Yes?" He asked a little bit puzzled.

"Yes silly," She giggled.

"Oh my gosh! Thanks, Y/N you'll never regret this. I love you so much. Thank you for giving me a chance." He beamed, giving her a warm hug.

"Yes, Daniel I love you too. Please take care of me okay?" She said while her eyes sparkled.

"Yes, I promise." He answered.

Little did they know that their promise as two innocent souls would never last forever.

>>Timeskip<<

Two years have passed. Both of them are now young adults. Ready and excited to face the world in front of them. It's their high school graduation. Both planned to go to college.

Y/N was planning to take up fine arts while Daniel was aiming for management. They would be going different paths towards their dream. But both of them have one goal. To be stable and support each other.

Unknown to them that would be the start of the downfall of their relationship.

After Graduation

The day of their graduation was also a very special day for both of them. That was the day Y/N gave herself to Daniel. After the ceremony, Daniel asked for her parents' permission for them to go on a date to celebrate. Even if they had a relationship for years asking for their parent's permission is still a way of respect.

It was around 7 pm when they arrived at a restaurant downtown. This was the restaurant where she really wanted to go but didn't have the chance, due to the line of people who waited for a reservation.