One

Seoul

Seoul

It was midnight in Seoul, while others were asleep, he was out partying the night away. He was drunk but not because of the whiskey he was drinking nor the girls that were eye-fucking him from afar. He was pissed, because of his love. The woman who he swore his loyalty and wished to spend his whole life with just cheated on him, with his rival.

He caught them red-handed making out in a car which he bought for her. They were at the backseat, she was half-naked while on top of him, kneading her breasts and sucking her nipples. She was all-out screaming and moaning his name while she rode him.

Well, let's just say he was disgusted with what he saw. But he just took a deep breath and he politely knocked on the window. Even if it was hurting him inside, he chose to be civilized in front of them.

Kim Namjoon a bachelor and heir to one of the most successful business tycoons in South Korea. A man who graduated with a degree in Business Administration with an IQ of 148. Tall, well-mannered, handsome with his killer dimples. Well built, with his abs and powerful thighs and honey-toned skin.

Despite being raised from a wealthy family he was never arrogant nor proud. The Kim household taught their children to be passionate, caring, humble, and generous to the ones who are in need.

But as time goes by, all people change, even them. His parents became uptight and considered every opinion of everyone in their "social circle." They became conscious and cynical. They believed too much on "social status and social ladder" but not Namjoon and his brothers. They stayed the same.

Kim Seokjin, Namjoon's older brother who pursued his love for food as a chef. Built his own restaurant in Seoul which is paving its way as one of the most recommended restaurants in the area.

Kim Taehyung the youngest of them all. A sweet, spontaneous guy who chose photography as a hobby and job. He travels a lot with his profession and usually opens an exhibit everywhere he goes where he donates some of his income to different charities.

Each of them has their own way of helping others. They prefer to keep it unknown from the prying eyes of other people, especially their parents.

It was exactly 1 am and Namjoon was still drinking nonstop, waiting for his brothers which promised him they would come.

He was with his best friend Min Yoongi who was just as bored as he was. They had a friendship, a silent one. The one where you don't need to talk to know what each of you is thinking. That's how deep they were.

Yoongi was ahead of Namjoon a year but because of Namjoon's brain, he was able to accelerate and became classmates with Yoongi, since then they were inseparable.

"So... what time will they come?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon just chuckled and answered, "I honestly don't know, Tae was boarding a flight the last time I talked to him. Jin-Hyung was having a meeting with the staff with Hoseok for their upcoming branch out... but he also assured me that he would drop by."