Seven

Y/N woke up when she fell from the couch

Y/N woke up when she fell from the couch. She realized she slept on it, again. It was a daily routine. Waiting for Daniel until she fell asleep and wake up with an empty house. All she ever wished was for him to come home.

But that rarely happens. He would come home occasionally, drunk then fuck her like she was some sex toy. It's like he just wants to let out his frustrations at that moment. But since no one was around, he had no choice but to do it with her. Was she always like this? Yes, that's how her partner always treats her.

She was about to get up when the front door slammed open, revealing a disarranged man known as her partner.

He quickly landed his gaze on her and spat, "The sun is already up and you're still sleeping? Prepare me a bath and breakfast, Now!"

She quickly scurried her way but stopped when she remembered something, "Where have you been?" She tried to ask.

"It's none of your business now get out of my sight!" He carelessly answered.

She was about to protest but remembered it's no use. Every time this happens he would just always shut her up. Letting out one last deep sigh she prepared what he needed.

After taking a bath and eating breakfast Daniel immediately left. Once he was gone Y/N went to her son's bedroom to wake him up. Sean was rubbing his eyes while he looked around and greeted his mother who was fixing the curtain.

"Good morning mommy. Did dad went home last night?" The little boy asked.

She sighed and glanced at her son before answering, "Yes, baby he went home but quickly left because he needed to go to work early."

"Ohh okay..." The little boy disappointedly smiled at his mom.

Change of Set

"What? No son you can't do that! You can't jump into conclusions. We need them." The man spoke before he choked on his coffee. 

"No, dad. We don't need them. It's the other way around. They need us." His son fired back.

He looked at his son baffled by his decisions, "But what about our future projects with the Byun's?" Now he was concerned with the investment that was made a few years ago.

"Dad trust me. I can do this." His son assured him.

"No son, I'm afraid I can't let you decide this on your own." He immediately shook his head as disapproval.

"What? You don't trust me? This is unbelievable!" His son looked at him exasperated.

Just in time, the elder's secretary entered, handing him a newspaper. Namjoon saw the headline news and his eyes widen in shock.

"Dad! What is that? How could you? You don't know anything!" He exclaimed as he felt his father's betrayal.

"Son, they told me that you threatened Minseo. I just took the precautionary measures before you could do something stupid." He looked at his son through his glasses as he flipped through the newspaper.