Six

Ever since Namjoon left, Y/N shut herself out, even from her friends

Ever since Namjoon left, Y/N shut herself out, even from her friends. She tried to hide as much as possible since she was afraid her pregnancy might show.

She was against abortion so letting the baby go was not an option. But the day she dreaded for, came so fast she wasn't even prepared.

It was a cool afternoon when she came home from school. Her mother was waiting for her particularly because she was holding an opened brown envelope. Y/N swallowed thickly once she saw her mother, because she knew what she was holding and what it contains.

"Y/N what's this?" Her mom asked, waving the envelope in the air.

She just looked at her mother, unable to utter a word, "Answer me!" This time her mom shouted.

"Mom.." She started, she was nervous. Her heart was wildly beating in her chest. Partly because of the human forming inside her, but mostly because she was a wreck now.

"Are you pregnant?" Her mom seethed, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Yes," She answered curtly, and the next thing she knew her face snapped sideways. Her mother slapped her, for the first time.

"Why? How could you?" Her mom screeched, as tears now fell from her eyes.

"I'm sorry mom," Was all she uttered as her head hung low and sobbed, letting her emotions take over.

Her mother felt a tug in her heart at her daughter's pitiful state. She can't help but hug her child. The poor girl clung onto her mother's embrace.

"What happened Y/N?" She softly asked her daughter as she stroked her hair.

"I-I'm sorry mom, i-it's just I thought he loved me, b-but I was wrong mom! He just used me..." She stammered as she whimpered. Her mother hugged her tighter this time.

"We broke up mom." She whispered as her lips trembled, she looked up only to see her mother sharing her pain.

"Is that why you were crying?" Her mother softly asked.

"H-He changed mom. After everything he changed," She said breathlessly. Tears trickle down her pale cheeks.

"Don't worry, mom will take care of it." Her mom assured her as her eyes filled with determination for her beloved daughter.

That night her parents talked to Daniel and his family. Daniel was furious. After everything he did just to get rid of her, she had to get pregnant. His parents were mad at what happened but just to save face they decided to take responsibility.

"You need to marry her!" His father bellowed once the Vergaras' left.

"No, dad! Nobody is going to get married. I don't want to be tied down to her!" Daniel shouted, he was just about to start his college journey. It's too early for him to be settling down.