Three

After warming her up he positioned himself between her legs again

After warming her up he positioned himself between her legs again. He stroked his member in front of her. Using his precum to make his dick slippery. She was still watching his every move.

He leaned in catching her mouth with his, while he positioned himself in her entrance, pushing slowly. She gasped with the sudden contact, but he quickly distracted her by kissing her roughly. He stilled his movements when he fully entered her. Letting her get used to the feeling.

When her body relaxed under him he moved his hips slowly, letting his dick in and out of her slightly. She gasped at the sudden loss then he said, "Do you like my cock buried inside you?"

She was shocked by his words, she was about to reply when he slammed his hips roughly at her causing his dick to go deep further, earning a moan from her.

"...W-What? Uhmm... Y-Yes! please!" She quickly covered her mouth, shocked by the words that came out of her.

He smirked then replied, "So I see? You're a slut after all."

She didn't respond instead, she covered her face, embarrassed by her actions. He noticed it and removed her hand from her face, "You know I love you right? Whatever I said is part of the moment baby. I love you." Then he kissed her forehead and continued what he was doing.

She was uncertain with what he said, she felt it had a double meaning and her gut told her to doubt him, but she decided to shrug it off and focus on the moment.

Moments have passed and she was panting heavily, eyes rolled back. While he was sweating and looking at her with hooded eyes. They were both enjoying the moment.

He was pounding her roughly. Her lips were swollen from all his attacks. He filled her with love marks. She was willingly giving herself to him. Letting him claim her. She would do anything for him.

"I'm close. I'm gonna cum!" He announced.

"M-Me too, I love you, Daniel," She mumbled and kissed him.

He released inside her filling her with his cum, filling her to the brim. After coming down from the high he slid out of her. He laid on his back then slid his arm under her to bring her by his chest. She obliged and hugged him.

"I love you so much, Daniel."  She spoke softly while looking at him and her eyes started to water.

He just looked at her and smiled then closed his eyes.

"Love you." He murmured.

She felt like cold water was poured over her. She began to have doubts, what happened? He felt strange, It's like she can't feel the sincerity with his words. She began to feel dreaded. She was anxious. She doesn't want to doubt her love for him. But it felt odd, and she can't put a finger to it.