IMAGINATION (INCOMPLETE)

So I am back peoples how are you alll???
Haann pata hai bore ho rahe ho koi nahi hum sab hai naa kar lenge entertainment😻🎊🎈🎭😻🎊🎈🎭
Ek dusre ka okay 😂

Avni's pov-:

I don't know why it is so but the same dream again and again has led me to think that there is something which I am not able to understand which is wanted to conveyed to me but I am not able to get it but what ❓😧😧.

And I cannot share this with Neil too maybe he will make fun of me, I know he is too supporting but still,I just want to get rid off, of all this please someone help me overcome this problem. Thinking of all this

She sleept again.

next morning-:

Neil-: Avni come let's have breakfast I know you are not feeling well from past few days and hence I have already made it.

Avni -: thank you Neil and I love you.

Neil-: comeon avni I know there is something which is troubling you and you know naa you can share with me anytime and anything.

Avni-: I know Neill but I am not able to express that to you I really don't know how should I?? ...

Neil-: achaa okay have breakfast now , we will discuss it later ok.

Avni -: Well Neil I am getting a same dream from past few days and I am not able to understand what that mean ,I am very tensed about that

Neil-: tell me about it avni we will sort it .

Avni-: Neil actually I am seeing the same door and some noise coming from it again and again why where I don't know anything about it.

Neil-: a door 🚪 ??

Avni -:exactly that's what I am shocked about it and what relation does it hold with me ! !!

Neil-: maybe something which hass
got to do something very important to you can it be something related to your past, your previous birth avni .

Avni: yes that's exactly possible !!! Thank you Neil You have always helped me solve the mysteries of my life which have been there since my childhood.

Neil-: I am with you in this also !!!. Let's start working on it.

Avni-: yes let's go with it after all that what our work isn't it!!!!
( yes they were psychological amd paranormal experts!! )

Neil-: Avni I have some books related to this let me bring it to you.

Avni-: okay great bring it soon.

Neil-: According to this Avni yes you can have dreams which are related to your previous birth or the things which want to give you some kind of vital information to you about something.

Avni-: but what?? We will keep on searching..

Avni-: A door where do we have doors in our house I am damn sure this is not the one which is easily visible to us but the one which is hidden cannot be seen by the naked eyes but the virtual one.

Neil-: but does it makes sense to you avni I mean you want to say there's a door at our home which may lead us to a whole different world 🌏where something or maybe someone is waiting for you!!!!.

Avni-: Neil , The world is under no obligation to make sense to you so pls stop being so dumb and search in the dining area aymd other two room let me search in our room and do tell me if you Get something.

Neil-: okay fine let's go and search.

Avni while searching got something and started shouting.

Neil Neil come here I have got something.

Yes wait I am coming.......

Ohhh my god this was there in our house and I never knew about this.....

Yes they found it out the door, the same door which avni was getting throughout her dreams.
There it was the mysterious door about which no one knew about except for Avni.

They were continuously trying to open the door which was behind the book shelf present in their room but deep down they already knew the truth that the door won't open this way , it was an enigma which will require some extraordinary way to open it.

After a lot of hours finally avni was reminded of a calender dated 3rd of October 2018.unusual it was but she hastely found out the calender and opened October, after that what happened was not at all expected either by avni or Neil .

The number 3 started jumping here and there just like a squirrel .

And started talking as if it were a person.

The mysteries in this world are buried deep down not everyone understands that.
Everyone tries but not everyone succeed in finding those ,But some are blessed extraordinary , adept and proficient enough to go that deep and dig out the truths our universe holds .
Either we are alone in this world or we are not and it's equally terrifying. Go on.

She picked it and put on the door and the door opened seeing which both avneil were dumbfounded.

Tried something very different after so long, was stuck with exams maybe you won't like it but next one will be emotional oneee okay

If you will like it you will get the 2nd update supersoon.

Thank you pls do vote byeeeeee