WRONG NUMBER

Based on the recent web series I have watched, maybe many of you have watched it.

Do vote please 🙏.

Before proceeding pls check out my new fan fiction

Time Travellers-: A journey of Adventure

You can find it easily on my profile! Do follow please, thank you

(After long time noee  I am sorry wasn't in the correct mindset, but now will try to do as soon as possible 💖love you all) .

Let's start-:

So Avni and Vidyut are in relationship from last 4 Years.

Avni-: Vid what if you leave me and go suddenly what will I do??

Vidyut-: Don't worry! I won't let that happen ever. I will be with you for you and through you at each and every moment of our life.

Avni-: And I swear if I have not got this answer I would have killed you right here.

Both while laughing hugged each other.

After few years -:

Zoya-: its like has become routine for you naa Avii that you will call that rascal 10 times a day! What the hell is wrong with you Avni, he has left you!!
Chale gaya hai woh tumhe chhod ke!

Avni-: All the sleepless night I have spent this year's just in the hope that one day my this phone will ring with him on my screen. But now I feel like there's no hope left.

Crying she hugged zoya.

Zoya consoled her and made her sleep, The next day.

After Avni returned home from her work, again as her daily routine she called on the same number with vidyut's Name flashing on it.

But to her bad luck the phone again soundes the same.

"Aapne jis no. Mein call lagaya hai waha galat hai, kripaya number jaanch kar phir prayaas kare"

"The number which you have called is not correct please , check the number and dial again".

Avni-: Yaar zoya wth is wrong with this number, I am sure his sim card must be broken or something cause it's not possible that he would leave me suddenly! I am sure he will come back to me zo 🥺💔😭.

Zoya-: And you have gone mad in your so called love, Avni comeon yaar what are you doing, if he loved you at least in this 5 years , for once he had come to see if you are doing fine or not!! But no he didn't come, so what do you think he loves you! No Avni he doesn't please understand this as soon as possible.

On the other hand -:

Neil-: Yaar Aditya this sim card needs to be changed I by mistake put it in my social media and from then fans are madly calling and messaging me!!!

Aditya-: Such a dumbhead you are Neil, who puts their number on Social media and that too you are such a big star you idiot!!

Neil-: well just a simple reply I would give and that's by mistake. Now tell me do you know anyone who can help me?

Aditya -: Yeah lets go.

They went and took the sim.

Neil opened his phone and he was shocked to see the several calls and messages in it.

He opened the profile picture of the girl.

And yes the picture was of Avni hugging Vidyut.

Side change-:

Avni as usual rather than sleeping was checking out her phone, her and vidyut's picture.

She went to message him and what she saw surprised her and made her extremely happy.

Avni(while shouting) -: Zoya Vidyut saw my message see he replied me also with hii, she showed her the message.

Zoya-: Avni and how do you know that it's him, Come on Avni he can be someone else too, you just can't trust someone so easily !

Avni-: You aren't realising it cause you aren't in love! If you had been in love naa than you must have realised zoya.

Zoya-: Yaa I am not and neither I want to fall in love!! Cause if being in love means to become mad so I don't want to.

Neil-: Yaar Aditya she was madly in love with this boy Vidyut !

Aditya-: Chances hai Neil, Tu single bhi hai, Let's not leave it.

Neil-: But this is not right yaar.

Aditya-: Come on Neil, you will break her heart either ways, so better hia jab tak sach chhup sakta hai, let's continue this!!.

Avni and Neil talked daily, Avni being unknown that vidyut is Neil.

Once  zoya took the phone and called him

Zoya-: You don't seem vidyut!! Where's he??

Avni took the phone from her.

Avni-: Where's vidyut?

Aditya had picked the phone and he was mesmerized seeing zoya's beauty.

Aditya-: You are beautiful😍✨❤

Zoya-: Excuse me!! Jo pucha hai woh batao?!

Aditya-: Ohh woh I am sorry!! He is using washroom.

Everytime she tried calling him, they made some excuses.

Zoya then said Avni call him from my number.

They did so and Neil picked the call.

Avni-: Hello Vidyut!!

Neil-: Vidyut who the hell is this vidyut!! I don't know him. WRONG NUMBER SORRY! I am Neil, Neil Khanna.

Avni-: I am Avni! And you are a cheater, I shared my so many secrets with you!! And you just played with my emotions, I hate you! I really hate you Mr whosoever!! Ohh Yaa Neil khanna!!.

And  she cut the call.

Call ended with both crying?!

Neil-: Yaar Aditya I told you naa let's tell her, now she knows the truth and she hates me!! Unknowingly I started loving her ! With her pure and innocent messgaes which made me fall for her, our hide and seek I will miss this so much 🥺I want her back in my life Aditya oks do something.

Saying he broke down on his shoulders.

Avni-: Why the hell everyone plays with my emotions zoya! What sin did I commit that this happens with me! Why everyone cheats me Zoya! Am I this bad saying this she broke down on Zoya's shoulders.

Do check my new story please 🙏.

Next will be up soon, based on the no. Of votes I get so plshh do vote.

Thank you❤😊.