COMPETITION TURNED LOVE

Ohh surprised seeing me here 😂I too am but since I got 2 days break so thought to update !.

Position where we are matters a lot in our lives isn't it!
It does

:) this is a smile and ) : this a sad face .
Yes its all about position where you stand in your life. Putting them forward and backward changes the situation in which they are one is very happy and other sad but it is made of the same elements right??.

Shocking discovery 😂❤but yet true.

In hindi there is an idiom

Ugte sooraj ko sab salaam karte hai.

This I feel is so truee indeed in our lives also and in Avneil's too💖.

Avni and Neil worked in an office and both fought for there position, Both tried to dominate each other insult each other In front of there boss.

This was all fine until it was on one's character.
Avni and Neil fought like wild cats and dogs was known by all, but Avni being illegitimate was known by none.

And one day when Avni reached her office there were posters all around in which there was Avni's photo.

In which it was clearly mentioned that Avni was an illegitimate child and he parents and now even an orphan.

Avni was shocked and started crying seeing this all, all her friends who were there with her when she was the head of company are no more in her support to give her a shoulder to cry of course this world is a selfish one!.

After all the drama which occured in company her boss fired her. And she had none other option rather then to leave.

But the question was who did that and this surrounded her mind .

Your friends knows your secret but your enemies know it better than you!.

Yes her first doubt was Neil and the moment she was thinking about all this her door bell rang.

She was shocked as who can be there in the door of her house and that too this time as someone visits her door rarely except for her maid.

When she went and opened the door there was Neil standing outside with a bouquet in his hands

Avni (with a stern face ) -: Why are you here?

Neil-: To give you this, cause this is what I am feeling for you right now sorry.

Avni-: and why do you think that I would accept this bouquet from you, the one who did this drama isn't it?

Neil-: ohh Miss Avni you are way too smart but don't you think that you are too fast in judging someone.

I will help you in finding the one who did that with you only if you allow me to enter.

Avni-: Though I am an illegitimate child but I was taught that we should always welcome our guests so you can come on though I don't trust you a bit.

Neil gave her a whatever look and went inside straight to the kitchen.

He looked inside the refrigerator which was empty .

Neil-: what's this Avni don't tell me that you haven't eaten anything from previous 1 ½ days. Are you mad.

Avni-: when a person is sad and hurt from deep inside he doesn't feel hungry .