HEARTBREAKS

VOTE AND COMMENT CAUSE THAT'S MANDATORY IF YOU ARE READING 💖🤘💖

And to those who followed me after insisting in the previous shot thank you ❤😊❤.

Okay so lets start ✨✨✨

Avni and Neil are college going students And are in the third year of the college

Avni-: Woww we are late again why❓
Cause my best friend rather the king of lazyheads again couldn't wake up on time and here we are standing outside the classroom. Neil I mean are you serious kabhi toh time par uth jaa

Neil-: come on Avni aisa bhi kuch nahi kar diya maine that professor of yours punished us for late just by 10 seconds then what's my fault yaar.

Avni-: Ohh yeah you are right you are never at fault my Neil khanna it's us always .

And the both laughed together.

From inside professor-: Hey you shameless students after getting punishment also you both are laughing what kind of youths we are having in our nowadays.

Avni and Neil looked each other and then again started laughing (slowly this time).

One day -:

Neela ma-: Avni you are adopting Neil's habit  nowadays just see the time it's 8:30 .

Khanna house

Shweta-: Haayeee avni puttar ne mere tillu ko sudhaar diya dekho aajkal kaise jaldi uth jaata hai mera beta 💖

And now the vice versa happens earlier they were late because of Neil but now they are late because of Avni 😂😂.

Everything was going on normally they were enjoying there college life their practicals and not to forget the assignments.

But then entered the vampire of their life. By now you all must have guessed it right??

Yaa yaa right Juhi only.....

Juhi singh A new admission .

Now juhi being chuhi also had crush on Neil khanna.

They now talked more often he was now getting close with juhi forgetting Avni.

Avni was as if getting a stranger to him . Now the time which they used to spend in between the kids at the garden Neil was now busy chatting with juhi(chuhi) .

Avni used to feel alone now cause when the best friends of yours leave you and is busy with someone else how would you feel!! And wait what's the use of having the best friend when you cannot understand your friend and leave her when she /he needs you.

This is what avni was going through she was very sad and neela maa was also tensed regarding this as avni was very lively girl but now she was turning into a silent one. Everybody noticed this except one........

Neela maa finally called Neil one day and asked him

Neela-: Is everything okay between you and Avni?? Neil

Neil-: Yess maa (he called her maa and same avni called shweta as maa).

Neela-: okay Neil! Actually Avni has become very silent nowadays and she doesn't even eats properly!

Neil -: okay maa dont worry I will talk with her!!

Neil called her...

But then juhi came to his house

Juhi-: Hey Neil!!!

Neil-: Hey juhi what A pleasant surprise and they kept on talking Forgetting someone was on call still listening to them..