SOUR AND SWEET 💖

Hello me ish back.

First of all.

Meet my crazyyy monkeycraziest24 see adizaavnielazanfan I told you naa I will put better picture of her and here I am 😂❤!!!!

Also this can be my last shot for a while, not only lack of votes but also

(And I have not prepared anything!! 😭).
But I will surely write if something good strikes me or anyone of you suggest me something you want to read.

Let's start -:

I assure you will like this onee

@ bubbleybunnies here it is your suggestion thanks for that 💖.

Aditi is back to Mumbai with her siblings and everyone knew it.

Zain was wayy tooo happy but his so called brother and sister in laws were not letting him spend time with his wifey to be.

Once In a call -:

Zain-: Aditi what is this 😭😭😭?

Aditi-: What happened now zain now toh I am back still your drama is on. Why the hell you don't stop crying!!

Zain-: You are in Mumbai and that too with those crazyy brother and sisters of yours who don't even let me talk to you, spending time is a far away

Appu and arya-: ohhoo jiju ko time spend karna hai!! We get it jiju don't worry ab aapko aapki adii mil gayi toh humse kyu baat karenge.

Zain-: Adii you call me draamebaaz what are your siblings then!? 😑😑😑.

Aditi-: I will punch on your face if you say a word again my siblings.

Zain-: mujhe chhod kar sabka dhyaan rehta hai tumhe... Well leave it 😭.

Aditi-: Draama band karo and open the door...

Zain again started crying.

Aditi-: wth Zain why are you crying again!?