Rabba Meher kari

This is again a song Os by my fav Singer Darshan Raval on his latest song Rabba Meher kari.

Sorry for being so late, but my life is a mess right now 😭❤!
Let's start yeh sab toh chalte hi rahega

Avni  ,22 years old was a Innocent yet fierce, simple yet beautiful village girl , lives with her parents.

She daily goes to farms along with her father to help him their. She was very well educated and hence she helped her Father and her whole village in getting them updated with the latest techniques which could help them grow with more efficiency and make more profits.

Everyone in village blessed her for this.

One day as usual she went with her father to witness all the ongoings in her farm.
That someone suddenly came in a bike and spread all the mud lying on the ground and her clothes got ruined.

It was none other than Neil khanna, he just returned from Delhi to his Village to meet his parents.

A loving boy with brown orbs, a dashing personality and handsome facial features..

Avni's father started scolding him.

Ashish(Avni's father) -: Dekh ke nahi chala sakte? Aajkal ke baccho ko gaadi chalani aati hi nahi, bas apne mein hi lage rehte hai, koi doosra dikhta hi nahi hai.

Avni was cleaning her clothes , she was looking extremely beautiful in  her cream colour Salwar with long  hairs .

Neil it seemed was just lost in her in a first go.
He didn't even listen what her father was saying.

Just then Avni stopped her father by saying

Papa rehne dijiye koi baat nahi mai isse saaf kar lungi ghar jaakr, hota hai kabhi kabhi and smiled sweetly at Neil, he was still looking at her intensely.

She shaked him "Are you Fine " She asked.

Nei(Coming back to his senses) -: Ohh I am really very sorry Miss.....?

Avni replied "Avni, Avni is my name and it's completely fine Mr...? "

Neil-: Hey my name is Neil, woh actually, I am unknown to the roads here and got lost in this farm roads, ab kuch samjh hi nahi aa raha kaha jaau! And aapke kapde kharab karne ke liye I am really sorry Miss Avni.

Avni-: Aree its okay koi baat nahi, waise aap mujhe bataiye aapko kaha jaana hai, I could help you maybe.

Neil shows her the paper..

And Avni shows laughs seeing,

Neil-: Kya hua, aap has kyu rahi hai miss Avni.

Avni-: Pehle toh aap yeh miss Bulana band kijiye, only Avni is fine Neil 😄.
And yeh address toh mere ghar ke bagal ka hi hai Neil.

Neil and Ashish (Together) -: What?

Neil happily and Ashish Shockingly

Actually something happened in past between Neil's father and Avni's so they never talked with each other.

Neil's family shifted there after Avni went for her studies . So they never met earlier.

But then Avni says-: Neil tumhare papa ka naam Prakash khanna hai?

Neil- Ji haan mere prakash Khanna mere papa hai. He was unaware of the fights going on between them..

Avni-: Okay Neil , mera Kaam ho gaya hai yaha par, mai aapko raasta dikha deti hu 😇.

Duawan mangda
Main tere layi duawan mangda
Main jithe jithe jawaan heeriye
Sang tera parchhawan mangda..