IN THE TIMES OF QUARANTINE!!!

Those who asked me to write on pregnancy track I am very bad in writing those but you can surely read (if not) shubhangi1600 you me and our baby (its brilliant guyss) and thanks for idea love ❤.

Sorry for grammatical and spelling errors if any -:

This will be a one shot based on adiza in quarantine......

Let's start right now baaki baatein baad mein....

Aditi- yaar yeh zain naa I am gonna kill him mujhe hold par rakh ke kaha chale gaya and that too video call agar kisi ne dekh liya toh....

Meanwhile on zain's side -:

He went to his ammi as she called him and safi came to his room and took his phone . He mistakenly removed the hold button and saw his to be chachi 😂

When aditi saw him she was both shocked and happy and started talking with him

Aditi-: awwwlele aaj safi baby aaya hai chachi se baat karne ke liye kya kal lahe hai beta aapke chachu.

Safi-: he said in his cute voice chachi chachi chachi.

Aditi-: haan beta inu didi kaha hai aapki??

Safi didn't reply and took the phone to zain's ammi's room.

(Zain whenever played with safi he used to show aditi's pic and asked him to call her chachi therefore he called her chachi 😂) .

Aditi-: Aree beta where are you taking phone safi where is your chachu??

And his ammi heard this 😂.

Za-: beta yeh tere phone se kis ladki ki awaaz aa rahi hai ???

Here zain was shocked seeing safi with his phone and aditi immediately cut the call..

And safi here shouted dadiii chachi phone dadii chachi phone chachu 😂

And zain was embarrassed as hell here everyone understood whose call it was and-:

Zain's bhabi: Aree ammi bechare devar jii humare ,to be Devraani ji ko miss kar rahe honge naa lockdown mein phas gaye warna inka bass chale toh abhi pehli flight se udaipur pahunch jaaye 😂😂.

Zain-: Aree kya bhabhi aap bhi woh aditi ne aise hi call kiya hoga and safi beta aap bahut badmaash ho gaye ho ab aapki saari chocolates inu ko milengi..

He took safi in his lap and kissed his golu molu cheeks 😘.

After a while here they both longing to talk to each other but surrounded by their families.

Aditi-: maa mai terrace par jaa rahi thoda walk karne.

Appu-: dii chalo mai bhi chalti (trying to tease her).