(PART-2)

Many of you shared your experiences to me through dm's and comments. And I also felt scared ,maybe many of us don't believe this and many do .

" But everyone has to agree that if positive exist negative does too that's it rest your wish".

Pls do vote cause less votes and comments with high views does disappoints 😞😞😞😞😞.

Let's continue-:

So when they opened the door they were shocked as someone was sitting there Backfacing them in a wierd manner with something in her hand as if she was going to murder someone.
Both aditi and zain were scared as hell and they fastly closed the door and tried to go out but the door didn't open as if someone has locked it from outside.

They again went to see if she was there or not but as expected she was not , they Hurriedly went to the temple which was inside there house and sat there praying to God for their safety and tried contacting the house owner,

Zain-: hello, hello koi hai ishaan bhai aap sun rahe hai hello bhai?!

Aditi-: kya hua zain unhone phone uthaya yaa nahi??

Zain-: unhone uthaya but awaaz nahi aa rahi hai aditi bilkul pata nahi kyu?

Aditi-: ohh my godd zain yeh uske karan hi ho raha hoga woh maar dalegi hume zain maar degi hume zain do something and she started crying!!!

Zain-: mat daro aditi kuch nahi hoga hume kuch bhi nahi don't worry baby God is with us woh hume kuch bhi nahi hone denge.

After sometime it was already 3:00am (it is that time when all the ghost are most active).
Suddenly their bell rang and those poor souls who were very scared till now this made them more scared more than anything else .

Zain tried to go outside but aditi didn't let him.

Aditi-: tum paagal ho gaye ho kya Zain it's not safe to go outside please don't go please be with me Zain please it's very dangerous.

Zain-:but aditi maybe there can be someone who can help us maybe ishaan bhai brought someone to save us.

Aditi-: Zain do you really think so!!! Aise time mein apne bhi saath chhod dete hai toh phir woh selfish insaan yaha kyu aayega he sold this house to us and didn't even inform about it.
Pls mat jaao Zain and already it's 3:00am which is enough to be dangerous .

But Zain being very stubborn went

And here comes a twist in the story it was no one outside the door but it was a trap for him and he didn't understand that. Now he was very far from temple and he didn'tknew what mistake he did.

On other side -:

Aditi-: ohh my god pls save Zain kuch mat hone dena use bhagwan please 😫🙏🙏💓 .
Then suddenly she heard zain's voice as If he was shouting, she also went out and started searching for him.

But he was not found now both adiza were very far from temple(ofcourse it was bunglow ).

And they met once again outside the kitchen where they saw that Lady and both were shocked and now finally understood it was all a trap.

They can hear someone laughing which was not the normal one it was something different it felt more like the death approaching towards them even if it was a normal one that time they felt it too be dangerous anyone would feel whether it be they me Or you .

Aditi-: kaun ho tum aur kya bigada hai humne tumhara hum toh naye aaye hai abhi iss ghar mein phir aisa kyu kar rahi ho tum please hume chhod do,

Yahi toh teri sab se badi galti thi iss ghar mein aana, kisi ne bataya nahi tumhe ki iss ghar mein mai rehti hu aur mai ab tumhe maar daalungi tum bhi mere jaise tadpoge, rona hoga tum dono ko bhi.

Zain-:aditi abhi ishaan bhai ka phone aaya tha unhone mujhe bola ki agar kuch khaana ho ghar mein toh ek corner mein achhe se rakh do yeh kuch nahi karegi.

Aditi-: what but why??

Zain-: abhi time nahi hai yeh bahut dangerous ho sakti hai so pls do fast ! !!!

Aditi-: achha okay

And she kept the food.

And the moment she kept the food Anita aunty came (remember her??)

She came and told them -:

"Yaha par ek aurat rehti thi jo yaha kaam karti thi par ek din usse iss ghar mein rehne waalo ne kaam se nikal diya aur woh bechari bhatakne lagi yaha waha khaane ke liye mai usse roz khaana deti thi chupte chupaate par ek din mere ghar waalo ne dekh liya aur tab se unlogo ne mujhe yeh sab bhi nahi karne diya woh bechari mar gayi bhookh se aur tab se yaha jo bhi rehta hai usse yeh aise hi darati hai, tum agar roz iske liye khaana rakh doge yeh kuch nahi karegi tumhe ".

And she disappeared suddenly.

When adiza turned and saw the plate nothing was left there and everything seemed calm to them, they went to there room and slept.

Next day they decided to go and thanks anita aunty in their neighborhood.

They rang the bell 🔔( famous coincidence ka ghanta)

P-: ji boliye??

Zain-: jii hum bunglow 18/30(guys 🥰)
Se aaye hai actually hume anita aunty se milna tha.

P-: I am sorry par unhe mare huye toh 13 din ho gaye hai.

Adiza were now shocked as hell aditi was about to fall on Zain but in the Nick of time he catch hold of her.

They went back to there home.

Aditi-: Thanks Anita aunty aapne humari itni help ki and inki bhi

She said seeing towards the empty plate.

Zain-: kaash hum inko yeh help inke jeete jee offer kar paate kaash adiii
Aise kitne log honge naa aur jo bechaare bhookh se aise hi tadap tadap kar mar jaate honge.

Aditi-: haan zain woh baat suni hogi naa tumne "Don't send me flowers when I am dead, give them when I am alive".

Aaj mujhe uska matlab asliyat mein samjh aaya zain. I am feeling so bad for her may god bless her.

After that incident both started an organization which feeded lakhs of people daily in minimum amount possible. And those who required immediately for them it was free like old and children it's name was

"Har ghar khaana koi bhookha naa jaana".
(Everyone should have food no one should go hungry to their beds".)

This organization expanded in several years and it served to crores of people now.

Everyone blessed both and that lady also got peace.

Everything ended beautifully.

Do vote and comments are necessary please 😫🙏🙏💓.

Hope you liked it.

It's the sad reality of today's world which I wanted to express through my this story.
Country needs us and this is the time we can do something for our country.
My request 🙏😊 pls be aware byeeeee.

Do voteeeeee