✨🔪 the perfect guy ✨🔪

Oh what's this? Who are you? And why are you crying? You think I don't see you crying but I very much do little one, but the question is why? Well there could be a lot of reasons why, maybe you were stood up on a date but that can't be you aren't dressed accordingly for a date no, your in jeans and a knitted off the shoulder top, maybe someone died close to you. But then you wouldn't be crying in the park on some dirty ol' bench, you would've been at home in the confront of your house doing that. So now what could it.

From the mark on your face I can only assume you've gotten into a fight, but with you. I look closely at you, you aren't covered in marks maybe a few here or there but nothing serious, ah I know now. You've escaped a abusive relationship. In your crying eyes - oh such a pretty (e/c) too, I can see the relief behind them. You're thankful that their gone but at what cost, I should confront you. No one else seems to be wanting to. Alright then, I've made up my mind I'll confront you.

You're rather trusting (y/n) - I know this because of how easily you fell into my arms. Now we're at my apartment, I'm surprised you know. Never once had a female come so close to trusting me but maybe it's the way I held myself that had drawn you in. You're no longer crying but your eyes are puffy. I wish to make you feel better, I don't like the sight of you sad. Is that weird of me, I barely know you yet I yarn to see you happy already. I prepared us some tea - jasmine tea, i wasn't sure which tea you'd prefer but you see happy with what I've brought you.

Good at least your feeling somewhat better now. We talk - we talk about what happened and how it happened and it pisses me off so badly. How dare that foolish man hurt you, and all because you didn't wish to stay with him any more. It made my blood boil over like hell icing over I felt the need to cause that man the same amount of pain he had caused you. If only you'll tell me his name I could get the revenge you so badly needed. But you didn't know it.... not yet at least.

How long has it been since you've been here. 3 days to be exact. I found out where you lived (y/n), surprising it's the building over across from mine. Oh this makes things so much easier, I helped you move into your new apartment, we unpacked your boxes and when you weren't looking I installed my app on your phone. Now I can track your every move, if that man ever contacts you again I would know and I would take care of it. Don't be alarmed (y/n), joes here to make everything better for you. That man wasn't worthy, but I am.

Aha I found him. He messaged you late a night, really late but I know you were asleep since you didn't see reply or even open the text. I make my way quickly over to your apartment luckily your one the first floor I sneak inside your apartment with the spare key I've made for myself. It's only to check up on you (y/n), I Check up on you - good you're still sleeping. I delete the message he sent you that way you could wake up in peace, just as I delete that one another appears in its place. It's directions, oh he wants to meet up huh?! What a dumb fool! Really (y/n) this guy? You could've done so much better, intact you are doing so much better with me. You may not see it now but you will soon...soon you'll be mines (y/n) and than I can freely make you the happiest girl ever to be seen but first let's get rid of this scum.

He hadn't even seen it coming. I hit him over
the head so fast with the crowbar he went down quickly. He was knocked out which made this even easier, I placed him in his car and drove him down the road far enough from the building he wanted to meet my lovely (y/n) in - I quickly swift places with him up ahead are some trees perfect, I plant the evidence for the cops the find, pictures of you sleeping in the cup board - as much as I hate to do this it's for your own good, I put bottles of beer and drugs in the backseat of the car some on the floor. I wipe the cocaine I've found under his finger nails and onto his clothes and nose.

He's still knocked out but I poor some of the beer onto his clothes and down his throat - he chokes on it, good. I make sure my cap is still snug on my head and my gloves aren't broken, taking a good sized stone I press it onto the gas petal and watch as him and the car speed off down the road and into a tree. Good he deserves what's coming for him, I rush on over towards the car quickly and remove the stone can't have the cops knowing the gas petal was tampered with.

I smirk at my work once I'm done and high tail away from the crime scene soon the cops would be showing up and he'd be put away, with the help of a old friend I'll make sure he's put away for a very long time. With a anonymous tip sent to the police I leave back for home. All this for you (y/n).

Oh boy you're crying again (y/n) did I do something wrong, I look at the news and I smile mentally at seeing my work they were talking about him. Charles Macchin was his name, apparently he was wanted for small crimes back in Hollywood, huh who would've know. Well then I'd say I did something right then but you're still crying.

I ask you what's wrong and I can see the smile slowly rising up onto your face. You're happy about this?! What a relief I thought I had done all this for nothing my love, you hug me and cry but this time I know it's tears of joy. Thank god for me huh (y/n), now I can show you the happiness you deserved.

I'll never treat you like he did (y/n), no never for my love runs deeper than that. I will protect you from everything in this world and nothing will stand in my way, I would kill for you, I have killed for you. Oh (y/n) I'm so glad we're finally together, why couldn't you see earlier....that I was the perfect guy for you.