✨🔪 strike one, two and three ✨🔪

Authors Note: Baby Yoda by ChewieCatt is a good song
———————

Joe had finally worked up the courage to ask his neighbor out on a date, an she actually accepted.

(Y/n) was the most sweetest, most smartest girl ever. Honestly joe was surprised she even accepted to go out on this date with him, after his last breakup with "she who shall not be named" he had been in a rough spot but luckily (y/n) was there to lend him a hand and a pick - me - up, joe was so glad god put her in his life, she was literally his new obsession.

The date had been going great so far, the two had taken a walk around town going to the city's local hot spots, a bakery which was having a baking class today - they had went early some time around 7 a.m then left off to another local spot where they could paint or craft anything their little hearts desired that was around 9 a.m. Sometime around 11 a.m they checked out a couple of books at the library and read them in a peaceful silence at the coffee shop before continuing their date at the local carnival that had came into town.

The day was great and joe could feel himself getting excited for their nightly activities, he would be taking (y/n) to dinner at "Cume' Tafla" a somewhat expensive but cheap restaurant, they two had spilt up that afternoon to freshen up and get changed. When joe came to pick his date up he was taken aback by her apparence, she no longer dressed in her casual jeans and top with sneakers instead she was dressed beautifully in a red spaghetti strap dress the ends of it stopping mid thigh, she paired it up with lovely black strap heels and a leather jacket, she looked like a biker chick on a night out.

"You ready to go?" (Y/n) asks joe with a smile thanking him for the roses that he had handed her not to long ago.

"Yes ma' lady," joe holds out his arm for her.
Throwing her head back with a laugh she takes his arm with her own, wrapping it around his own. "You know you don't have to call me that," she giggles out with a wide grin.

"I know...you just make me nervous," joe admits.

"Me make you nervous? Oh please joe, I'm the one that should be nervous. I got this hot guy on my arm and I'm doing my best not to explode in a flush of red," she says.

Joe laughs and gives her a smirk, "Well I got this equally hot girl clinging to my arm, if it makes you feel any better she's making me flush red and I'm not even bothering myself to hide it."

Blushing at his comment (y/n) hides her face in the shoulder of his jacket, "Oh definitely."

The night was a real hook, and it didn't help that (y/n) was a catcher for many eyes. Joe enjoyed his time with her, he learned that she was a part time nurse at a children's hospital and went to university near by the apartment building they lived in, she had two master's degrees already and wanted to work on earning a higher one, she was twenty two years old and had a puppy but he was away on vacation with her parents in Dubai. "He's living the good life," she had joked.

Joe told her a bit about himself as well, he was a control freak and liked photography, he enjoyed reading and taking walks around town, he had a bad history when it comes to dating which he had admitted that he can be a bit controlling and that put most of dates off - joe had hoped he didn't over share to much information - he was really starting to like (y/n) and it would be a shame if their developing relationship ending up like his last one.

"If it eases you I like controlling guys, they know what they want and how to obtain it. Plus it helps ease me into the mood," she boldly stated.

Joe's eyes darken at her comment, she was...turned off if he was correct.

"You like when guys are controlling in the bed room?" Joe asks getting a nod from her. "What else do you like (y/n)," joe licks at his bottom lip.

(Y/n) eyes dart to his mouth back to his eyes. "I like it when a man grips me hard - some may even say I'm into choking. I like waking up with bruises covering every inch of me, I like having my hair pulled and being spanked cause it turns me on deeply."

Joe inhales sharply.

"But most of it I like it when my partners is as equally invested in me as I am with them. I'm not obsessive - honestly, I just want to have that kinda relationship where I don't have to worry about their every move."

Joe exhales just as sharply, "I agree."

And that's how the two ended up in the alleyway behind the relationship humping one another and making out, one of (y/n) hands were pinned to the brick wall behind her and the other held onto joe's shoulder for support, her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist - his body leaned against hers crushing it with its force and his other had was wrapped firmly around her throat. "Do you think we're moving to fast," joe asks pulling away from her lips.

Blinking the hazy lust thoughts away (y/n) replies, "Yeah but now I'm really turned on and can't think as straight as I would have earlier."
Joe breathes out a laugh, "We should probably head back to our apartments it's getting late," easing her down onto her heeled feet the two blush when making eye connect. "We probably should," she says.

As the two get ready to leave the alleyway a voice from the darkness calls out to them, "Oh don't stop baby, it was getting to the best part."

A man that smelt of liquor walked from out of the shadows another pair of men followed behind him holding a bottle of liquor. "Yeah baby don't stop, actually come bend over for me so I can see that little pussy again."
Joe jaw clenched in anger. "Shut your mouths this instant."

"Ooh look the nerd told us to shut up," the third guy says. "Come on princess you don't want this nerd."

Having some assholes talk that way to her was not acceptable and hearing them talk about joe that way - a good guy just pissed her off even more, she hadn't even noticed she was rushing throws them in blind rage but she could feel herself landing hits on them and that's when everything goes blank.

Joe watched in surprise and awe as (y/n) rushes throws the three men, they smirked at he thinking that she was leaving them but from the way she jumped up on her heels of her feet and wrapped herself around the first mans neck, spinning around it like it was a pole and dropping him only to land a blow to his head and knock him out - god it was like she's done this before.

The other two could barley even land a hit on her even with their drunken moves - it was like she was a expert at this, she hands two blows to the second man one in his gut and the other in his throat, he fell to the floor short of breath cloaking. The last guy knew he didn't stand a chance and took to running away but he didn't get far cause a trash can lid was swung at him like a boomerang - it bounced off his head just as his body feel and flew back towards her and she caught it in her hand like it was a Captain America shield.

"Fucktards," (y/n) mutters having regained focus. "Joe you all good?"

Joe was still in shock and awe. The way she fought those men seemingly effortless, the pissed off expression she held and wild look in her eyes. If joe wasn't obsessed with her before he sure was now, he wanted to get to know her every move, her past, her true self. He recognized that dark loon in her eyes - it's the same look he had when he killed all thos people for "she who shall not be named".

He wanted to explore that darkeness, just open it up and rip it out of her. He wanted her - and what ever he wanted he gets. Joe had a new obsession now, (y/n) was his new target and he would stop at nothing to keep her locked in his grips. She was perfect, she was made for him. For she held the same darkness that he held.