✨🔪 craving you ✨🔪

Requested: BaByDollYuh
—————————————————-

You had felt him through his pants earlier. He had been hard and throbbing for you. Joe's shaky breath on your ear had only encouraged your actions. The feathery touch of your hand is enough for his voice to crack as he moans against you. And that's what lead you both to this very moment.

It was so dark, so rough. It made you crave more of him. You found yourself unable to breathe, fascinated by his pleasure, it makes you wish for more. You want more of his moans, but you want them louder, deeper...

You craved to feel the weight of his body on yours as his hands wandered up and down your sides, feeling all that you give him. And what you give him would be your everything. Joe whispers to you, his lips so close to your ear.

"You belong to me," he says voice hot and raspy. "I'm going to fuck you so good," he practically moans into your ear. "I wanna fuck you so badly, right now." Joe hands travel down your sides resting on your hips. "You feel so good underneath me (y/n)," he whispers out. You moan softly as he licks the shell of your ear and grinds his hips against yours, slowly, sensually. It drives you mad.

"Please," you beg. "Please joe...touch me."

"Oh but I am touching you..." joe teases. "Tell me what you really want."

"I want you..." you whimpers fall on deaf ears. "Please..."

"You can do better than that, now (y/n) - tell me what you really, truly want." Joe eyes harden.

"I want you inside of me." You whisper. "I want you to touch me, and I want you to crave my touch. I want you to pound your cock inside of me ruining me for all other man, I want to be obsessed with you, I want to get jealous whenever you talk with another woman. I want to feel your hands on my body at all times, but most of all I want you Joe...so please.... Joe, give me what I so badly want."

Joe's lips are massaging yours passionately, they are so incredibly warm, so soft, so addictive. It's everything you needed from him if not more. He cups your face and tilts his head to get better access and you can feel his tongue sinking into your mouth, forcing its way past the barriers you have set up.

He tastes like wine and pie, incredibly delicious.

Joe's tongue circle around yours, obviously enjoying the feeling of dominating your wet muscle. You moan against him, gripping his shoulders tightly. Unable to move you are to caught up in the most intimate embrace you've ever experienced.

Just as you wish for this moment to last forever he pulls away to give you time to breathe, you almost forgot you needed air to live. Joe is hovering over you and you inhale deeply, his presence is suffocating at this moment but you're still trying to get a grip on what air you can have, knowing that once the chance arrives joe wouldn't be pulling away.

You find yourself lost in his dark eyes, they hold so many different emotions it brings tears of joy to your own eyes knowing you made him feel this way, can make him feel such a way.

"Don't cry my love," Joe says wiping away your tears. "Please don't."

You let out a soundless laugh, "Don't worry joe. They're tears of joe. I'm so happy right now."