✨🔪 i need a man ✨🔪

Requested: BaByDollYuh
————————————————

Joe glares harden at the man just across from him.

What did she see in these men? It couldn't be for their looks, no they were zeros compared to goddess level. Maybe they were good in bed? Clenching his hands into fist joe eyes darken, he hated even the thought of one of those pigs having their sweaty paws on his love.

Yes his love, you've heard him correct. (Y/n) was joe and only his, if only she would notice his feelings for her than they could finally be together. It wasn't her fault - far from it, it was his. He hadn't given her any thoughts to think that their relationship was anything past a friendship, he had friend zoned himself.

And now it was coming back to bite him in the ass.

She was laughing. What could possibly be so funny?! That pig didn't look like he could even crack a decent joke better yet know one, maybe she was laughing at him. That put his mind to rest, the man walks away with a angry expression and she coming running back over to you small giggles escaping past her pouty lips.

"What's got you so giggling?" I ask you. You fit so nicely in my arms if you were mine I would hold you every passing second of the day.

"That man -" you burst into another fit of laughter. "He tried to flirt with me but couldn't catch the hint that I wasn't interested when he asked me to go on a date with him, I told him I rather catch a STD than get with him."

I choke on my spit. Did you really say such a thing to him?! I can feel my eyes widen at your words and you simply laugh at my expression - I fix my face and watch you laugh. God you were so beautiful, look at your hair oh how it flows easily in the winds, or your lips - so pouty and delicious looking. I really wanna kiss you right now but you have no clue.

That man I can feel his greedy eyes staring at us, glaring at you most likely and I tighten my grip on you slightly. It would best if we get you out of here as soon as possible can't have that pig making another move on you again, he's angry and when pigs like him are mad they can be reckless. Hmm, I'll have to just take out the trash.

"Let's head back to your place I wanna watch that new movie you were talking about showing me," it's so easy to change the subject with you. You nod and we walk away from the sidewalk, the man was following us. Good let him follow us that'll just give me a chance to corner him later, most likely he'll be waiting for me to leave to make a move on you. But that won't happen my previous (y/n), I'll stop this greedy pig from ever laying his dirty paws on you ever again.

"I just remembered I have to get something -" I lie to you as we stand on the steps of your apartment building, "I'll be right back don't start the movie without me, alright?!"

You smile at me and I can feel my heart dumbing - beating loudly in my ears and my chest tightens. "Yeah totally, whiles your out grab some snacks please I don't have any and the movies like 2 hours long."

"Anything for you," I smile and bid my goodbye. I want for you to continue up the steps until you reach the seventh floor. How you can walk up so many flights so quickly blows my mind. When the seventh floor staircase door closes I begin my decent downwards I can hear the heavy breaths of that man - he's so out of shape my love this will be easy.

"Hey you -" I call out to him upon seeing him.

He's reached the 4th floor flight of steps.

"You're that guy -" I don't give him a chance to speak I instantly push him over the staircase bandister, his body smacks harshly on the way down before he falls onto the floor with a loud crack. Finally gone, now to get you some snacks!