✨🔪 in for a treat ✨🔪

Joe wasn't expecting this - this, now this wasn't apart of the plan at all. He had suspected you of cheating on him, having beck cheat on him gave him trust issues, so when you left out to go shopping he had broken into your apartment and went searching for signs or clues that you weren't or were.

But what he hadn't expected was to find a whole room with him and only him in there. The room was plain for the most part - there were pictures of him doing things such as working or showering even some of him getting himself off whenever he could.

'Oh my (y/n) you have quite the collection here...'

Joe continued looking through everything in that room, it seems you keep track of everything. There's pictures of his ex's and their information was written on a couple of papers and places in files with a picture of them hanging on the files front by paper clips, other files seemed to be of pictures of before he even knew you, some were of him and beck and others with him and his ex's.

'We're you stalking me this time? How flattering.'

"You aren't suppose to be here," a voice cuts in on his search turning around he's surprised to see you there, normally you would've still been out shopping.

'Maybe you forgot something...'

"I see you found out," she says and joe can't help but to smile at her. "Oh this -" he gestures around the room. "It's all very nice. I'm very flattered if I may say so myself."

(Y/n) takes small steps into the room her eyes watching joe's every move.

'Oh don't be shy now dear, not after this.'

"So you've been stalking me!" It's not a question but it feels like one.

"You've been stalking me too," she replies holding up her phone. "Thought I wouldn't find out about that app you installed on my phone when we first met joe. It doesn't take that long to find a phone that's fallen under a desk."
Joe clenches his jaw but not of anger - more so frustration. He thought he had been more careful then that, "How did you know?" Joe asks.

"Cause I installed the same app on your phone when you handed it to me."

Joe is now taken aback, "Then I must say you move fast...you only held my phone for no more then 3 minutes."

"So I've been told," she smirks at him.

"So now what?"

"Now we act like nothing happened," Joe smiles coming forward - just when he's in close she pulls him in for a kiss.

"Why?" She asks once she pulls away.

'God you're so beautiful!'

"Cause it'll make things more exciting." Joe smirks.