✨🔪 daddys just jealous ✨🔪

Authors Note: slight foot fetish kink in this chapter don't read if you aren't into that sorta thing
—————

It's quiet inside the library. Joe was creeping around, hunting for girlfriend, her location said that she would be here. After a bit of spying joe found his girl with another guy, he had chestnut hair and was sitting at the table with her. She seemed to be really be into whatever he was saying, chewing on the end of her pencil and staring intently at his face.
Joe clenches his jaw, just who was this guy that had his little girl staring so intensely at him.

Joe eyes creeps down her body - black jumper and a white turtle neck shirt hugs her little body, her legs were exposed for the whole world to see and she was barefooted. Her heeled ankle boots are lying on their side, on the floor under her chair and she keeps flexing her feet in their little white ankle socks.
Joe wasn't liking the way this random guy seemed to be staring at his girl with such lustful eyes.

'Is she cheating on me?!' Joe eyes darkened at that thought as he glared at the two. The man slides over a paper to his girl before getting up and leaving - most likely his number. Joe hides behind a book self watching the man go, he would deal with him later but right now he had a bigger problem at hand.

His little girl.

Joe mans up and makes his way over to his girl, sitting down beside her he watches as she takes the end of the pencil out of her mouth and looks over at him expectantly. "Joe - babe, I didn't expect to see you here."

'Of course you didn't you little whore, didn't want me finding out you were cheating' joe thinks.

Joe ignored her comment and offers her a foot massage. "Would you care for a foot massage honey?"

"Oh, that would be heavenly...," she says with a sigh, rotating in her chair so that she's facing her boyfriend, she then raises her legs and places her feet into his lap.

"So what bring you over here babe? I thought you had to stay late at work?"

'You and you're boy you would've like that wouldn't you' joe narrows his eyes. "Yeah I did but I got the rest of the day off due to it not being as crowded." Joe lies.

"Ah lucky you," (y/n) says and moans when joe hits a certain pressure point on her feet. "God that feels good."

'Really now (y/n), playing the innocent little girl act. That's not like you at all,' joe thinks.
Peeling her socks off of her feet, and revealing her toes joe begins to suck her big toe first, before working his way down treating each one like a little cock that he was giving a blowjob to.
'That feels good doesn't it, I bet I make you feel better then that other guy' thinks joe.

Joe runs hos tongue up and down her tender soles, licking every inch of her pink skin. (Y/n) moans and reaches out her hand to pull her panties down from under her jumper dress. The soft fabric tears apart under her grasping hands, exposing a dripping pussy.

'My you really are a dirty slut. If I hadn't arrived would you have fucked that other guy,' joe wonders to himself.

"Stand up and bend over on the table for me honey," joe says standing up from his own seat.
(Y/n) does so without question.

'No questions asked, you must really be a whore then' joe glares down at her bare ass, her jumper had been rolled up to her ass exposing it to any by passers.

"Honey...I wanna ask you a question," joe
begins. "Who was that guy from earlier?"

(Y/n) moans as joe begins to finger her, "W-what guy?!"

"Don't play innocent honey, you know what guy I'm talking about. You know the one who was sitting here before I came over," joe says.

"Baby that was my -"

"Your what, your little boy toy." Joe glares and flips her around onto her back still fingering her pussy with rough movements.

"You think I don't know all about your whorish actions. Fucking another man behind my back, you slut!"

Joe continues to finger her rather roughly, doing her best to be quiet she jerks in his grip and tries to run away but that doesn't work cause joe grips her throat tightly - pulling her body up against his body. With his hand still fingering her joe calls her out on her actions calling her a dirty whore and slut, a cheating bitch.

Tears falls from her eyes in pure bliss and shame, she wasn't cheating on joe but the pleasure was beginning to get to much. "Joe please..."

"Cum slut," joe growls out.

His eyes darken as his girlfriend begins to cum on his fingers, her eyes roll back against her head and she cries out into his shoulder. Still fingering her but much gently now joe allows her to finish off on his fingers before pulling away.

Growing at her he whispers out, "Why would you cheat on me? Haven't I been good to you?!"

(Y/n) frowns too, her hand comes up to grip Joe's face. "I wasn't cheating on your Joe, honestly I'm not."

"Then who was that guy and why didn't you tell me you were meeting with him?!" Joe asks.

"He's my brother that works at a adoption agency, I remember you talked about how you wanted to help kids find good homes so I contacted him, he -"

Joe frowns he felt stupid and hurt, not because his girlfriend was telling the truth but because of his earlier actually, he could already see a mark appearing on her neck.

"I'm sorry," joe says.

"So am I for not telling you joe," (y/n) says.