~Chapter-45~

Chapter-45: Years later

She started walking forward and when she took the first step she felt soft under feet and when she looked down there were rose petals in red colour and she followed the path and when reached its end she found Blaise waiting for her in Navy Blue Tux with Black bow necktie.

"Blaise, what is all this?" Selene asked looking at the view mesmerized and in happiness and he kneeled down in front of her.

"For first time I saw you as eleven year old looking nervous, jumpy and happiness wearing clothes that are bigger than you in the middle of other first years along with me and smaller than others and felt curiosity to know you but once you were sorted into Gryffindor, I killed that curiosity knowing you will never take my hand in friendship as I have seen how you denied Draco's hand for friendship, all they year I was observing you like I'm somehow obsessed with you but never made a move and in second year you have returned as regal and ethereal looking shocking and stunning everyone into silence making us think is this the same girl whom we were acquainted with in last year from there the mystery started growing around you like a Mist and I was pulled into without knowing but I always kept to myself because everyone avoids me due to my mother's nature and only Draco was my friend and others were acquaintance but you never treated me differently and I appreciated your honesty and genuine friendship, I talked to you for first time when you had a fight with Draco who was being protective of you but it was over-protectiveness to you as you never had anyone to look after you and it made you uneasy and you opened up to me and it was shock to me as you never made any move for me to know that you look as your friend yet you told all about yourself with such a confidence that it made me not to reveal any of this to anyone, then our bond was growing and I was never happy more than those moments in my life, I have proposed you to be my girlfriend and you accepted making me happiest man alive and it was best moment in my life and it has been going on three almost four years stead fast, we had our fights, ups and down but you never left my hand and I'm grateful about it.  Your love is Companion of my life and I want to get drenched in that for a lifetime and bless my life and heart with your desires, I stayed away from the customs and rituals and I became yours by beliefs, you are my sweet morning and sweet night, I'm imprisoned and I want you to free me from this shackles as you give me a reason to live, the moment you came into my life it was filled with your aroma making me addicted to it, smallest of the smallest part of my soul became beautiful because of your love, It is my wish and prayer to Mother Magic that you are needed in every single moment of my life, you are the light in my darkness and all I wish is for you to be my light to reach the path in darkness, I LOVE YOU Selene Rosalie Potter-Black, Will You Marry Me?" Blaise asked and she looked at him in happiness, shock and love in her eyes while tears were pooled in them.

"You are right, you were the first person to share my childhood life which is not even known to my Fathers or other family members and till this moment I never regretted sharing it with you because you never coddled me, took pity or showered me with sympathy in fact you only encouraged me to move forward and forget all those memories which was difficult for me and now if I think about those memories all I feel is peace with past and I thank you for that, I saw a boy in my first year protecting a stray OWL and handing it over to Store keeper and named it as Axel and I wanted to befriend that boy and that was you  because I saw a kind heart underneath the mask you had even at the age of 11, you were never my friend because I felt always more than that and when you shared your past with me it made me think how alike we are and at the same time how different we are, You are light that guides me through the path of darkness of my past in my life, No matter where I walk, what places I pass, at the end of the day all I want is to reach you as my companion and partner, I know I'm crazy and silly irritating you with my pranks and talk but whatever I'm, all is your's as a partner and companion, as your heart beats, my heart beats too when we are near each other, on the papers of my heart you are written since I came into existence in this world, you became mine still my heart craves you and It asks Mother Magic every moment for you, there is no one who is mine except for you and never be upset with me because I can bear your anger, love even hate but not your ignorance, I LOVE YOU Blaise Zabini, Yes I WILL MARRY YOU," Selene expressed her love too and Blaise slid engagement ring on her finger by removing previous ring and tying it her around her neck on her insistence and bent down placing his lips on her slowly started lick her lower lip for her entrance and she gladly gave into him and he started to explore each and every crecieve in her mouth with his tongue and they kissed until they need to be apart for breathing which made him smirk seeing red colour on her cheeks due to shyness while she bet him on his chest and he just laughed loudly and hugged her to his chest while she felt happiness, love, care, peace, warmth and affection in his embrace.