Chapter 20

"you're kidding me right now, Cheol?" he was just looking at the giant frame. There were all 13 of us in the picture including her. "no I'm not. She's literally escaped and her 'other' side to search for her. Bringing her back to life." he sighed hard before leaving the chamber.

I followed behind him "is there anyway that we can't catch her back? Don't you know where sh-" "enough, Wonwoo! Remember the last time we try to let her out from Chan's servant? She didn't just die like normal human do but her body's looking like she's dry out of blood due to her." I stared into his eyes deeply.

He wasn't the usual cold and strict brother he is now. When it comes to 'her', the rest of our brother will be havibg such a hard times handling her. Her. Yes her. Her name is Yiren. She is one of the princess of vampire. She's the only princess in the generation now but she died due to angry humans after she didn't do her job as clean as us and get caught.

We mourn on her death and locked her in the chamber but there's something open the chamber and bail her out. Somehow her evil soul will secretly and quietly possess a pure blooded girl and if her 'other' side which is a male vampire suck the pure blooded girl's blood, she finally escaped and possessed the body of the girl.

How to know if she already possessed the girl or not is the long scratches on girl's left arm. Lisa had that. I think she had caught her "she possessed Lisa's body." I speak up during the dinner. All of them put their eyes on me, Jeonghan immediately slammed his his glasd on the table "then why did you left her? What if Yiren's other side got her? Don't you th-"

"GUYS! FUCK IT OFF!" they all went silent. I know. They have been trying to put Lisa's life in danger but only Hoshi is the one who manage to almost get her killed. The rest didn't make it "what's wrong with you, Wonwoo?" Joshua asked. I stand up and slammed everything that was on the table down.

"you guys want what you guys want right? Her blood. Then you blame me for not looking after her. You all such a dickheads!" I left the dining room to my room and locked myself. I have no courage in meeting Lisa anymore, she's in danger. I know that. But I was way weak than Yiren. She's an evil soul that was full of grudges. Her other side, Jaewon or One.

He's still out there looking for Yiren. If he gets Lisa, there's nothing left. Yiren is free. Lisa is in total danger. I can't just count on Mingyu to help, he's even weaker than the rest of the vampire princes. He's half human. Yiren's strength is very inhuman and unbeatable. Any body could be killed, even us. But I can't let Lisa died just like that.

I love her. She loves me. I can't let her down. I can't let Yiren take her soul away just like that and left, looking for her next victim. My heart felt heavy. Tears falling down my cheeks, I can't let her suffer just like that.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I open my eyes only to realise I was in a room. Not just any room. Not my shared bedroom with Wonwoo, but my old bedroom from my step parent's house. I slowly sit up and realise how much my body feels. They felt very light. Like there's wind in every each corner of my body.

I felt like my body is really cold and everything I saw is blurry. A knock on the door shocks me, Mingyu walk inside "you okay?" he asked. I just nodded. I felt like my throat is really dry. "hey, Gyu. What time is it?" he look at his watch "3 am. You should continue sleeping."

I shook my head. My head then ache back which caused me to smack my head real hard. 'your soul...' what? There was a voice. A girl's voice. 'come on, Lalisa. Give me...' what is this? I don't know what to do. I can't see things properly but there's a girl in front of me. She's smiling, showing her sharp fangs. I tap Mingyu's lap for a few times "did you see that girl over there?" I asked him while pointing at the girl.

He just eyeing the place that I pointed at "I didn't see a thing. What? What's going on?" I look at him and back at the girl. She's still smiling 'no one can see me, Lisa. Only you and One can.' I took a deep sharp breath while looking at her. She gave a really scary stare and her eyes started shining red.

My eyes also got painful too but I try to not making Mingyu being concerned "Lisa, your eyes. They are..." I can't hear him anymore. I lost my hearing abilities. I lost my vision. Everything, I don't know whay is happening to me right now. Please, Wonwoo. Come back, I need you. Help me...