cops ∆ 4

Bill and Dipper exchange glances. Mable and Pacifica are freaking out, and everything is horrible. The cops pull up, scaring all the teens. "Hi officers" Bill says calmly, he's not calm. The cops explain that they shouldn't be doing this, and that they're taking them to the station.

The teens sit in the car. Bill finally breaks the silence, "Who we gonna call to bail us?". They debate for awhile, "Grunckle Stan!". "I think we should call my mom! This is what she did through out her high school years" "No no, Grunkle Stan! He still does this crap" "But what if sixers picks up? he'll be mad as hell!" "Good point let's call your mom! We're staying the night anyway!". Bill and Mable agree finally, Dipper has fallen asleep. Dipper's head slwoly falls onto Bill's shoulder, and that lights Bill face a flame. "ohhhhh~ Bill you're blushing~" Mable teases, Bill gives her the death glare.

They sit in the station. The door bangs open, Bill's eyes lite up. "Bill! Oh my god! This! This! AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!" His mother laughs, Bill signals the other's to follow her. Mable and Pacifica get up and walk out with the laughing mother, Bill has to carry Dipper.

They all sit in the car. Mable and Bill in the back (Dipper on Bill's lap), and Pacifica in the passenger seat. Bill's mom continues to laugh and they all awkwardly join her.

By the time they get back to the Cipher home, Bill is very tired. He sets Dipper down on the couch and then collapses himself. His mother stands above him. She puts Dipper on the side of the couch and then puts Bill beside him. Bill groans in his sleep and holds Dipper. "I win" she whispers.

"ALL RIGHT GIRL'S TIME TO BEAT TAD'S ASS!! COME HERE WE'VE GOT TO FORM A PLAN" she yells.

Pacifica and Mable exchange glances and smile, "All ears, Mrs. Cipher!!".