Party crashers ∆ 15

Mable holds Pacifica's hand in the back of the car. They giggle and laugh as they both try to flirt, very cute couple 10/10. 

Bill's driving, cause he offered and no one else wanted to. Dipper's sitting in the passenger seat, a blush plastered on his face. 

They finally pull up into the school lot. Bill runs around the car to help Dipper. Dipper laughs and takes the offered hand. Bill smiles and blushes softly. Mable and Pacifica race ahead of them to the gym door. Bill laughs and slowly starts to jog with Dipper, "Come on Pine Tree!! Can't let your sister beat us!". Dipper giggles and goes along with his date's childishness. Mable and Pacifica barge in holding hands, Dipper and Bill followed closely behind. 

Once they walk in, everything hits Dipper. 

He's actually here, with his ex-best friend, now date. He smiles softly and tightens his grip on Bill's hand. Bill looks at him confused, then he saw Dipper's smile and gives the brunette in return. 

Mable squeals, breaking Bill and Dipper's moment. "GUYS!!! THEY HAVE A PHOTOGRAPHER!!!" She announces as she drags Pacifica towards her excitement. Dipper smiles brightly and drags Bill after them. 

Once Bill and Dipper get to the photographer they discovered that in the seconds behind that they were behind Mable, the bubbly brunette had already made friends with the photographer. 

Mable and Pacifica took very pretty pictures, now it was the idiots turn.

Bill held Dipper's waist with one hand the other to his side. Dipper is holding his hands in front of himself. Both have soft sincere smiles.

They get that photo, but Bill wants a cheesy one. 

So they do the cheesy heart hand thing. Both have wonderfully happy smiles plastered on their faces. 

Dipper smiles and holds Bill's hand. Bill notices this and has a silent celebration. Bill walks over to the photographer and asks how they can get photos. 

While Bill's doing that, Dipper watches his sister, a sense of pride fills him. She's passively flirting with Pacifica and making the blonde turn bright red. Dipper tugs at Bill's sleeve to make him look, Bill looks at Dipper and then to the brunettes twin. Then back to Dipper, who has a soft smile stapled onto his face. 

Bill then spies something across the gym, he gasps and trots off towards it, Dragging a giggling Dipper with him. 

Bill stops at the snack table, of course.