Best (adopted) brothers ∆ 12

(I HAVE NO IDEA HOW PROM WORKS!!!! I DON'T WANT TO GOOGLE IT SO I'M MAKING STUFF UP!!!!!!)

Bill quickly walks over to the pines house at 4 in the morning. He slowly takes his phone out and turns on the flashlight. He shines it in a window on the first floor. He hears crashing inside and the front door bursts open. Mable comes out with her purse, which has a strapless bra sticking out of it. Bill shakes his head and smiles, "Can't you at least tuck it on?" "WOW! Not even a blush, GOD YOUR SO GAY!!!". Bill laughed and they swiftly jogged to a small store. 

They burst through the door, for some reason it's open. The lady at the counter smiles and welcomes them in, they head straight to the back with the dress clothes. While Mable looks at dresses Bill braids her hair, he's very skilled. She picks a dress up and nods, she then runs off with the dress and her hair braided. She tries on the dress and it fits perfectly, she squeals in happiness. Bill tries on a normal suit, it fits and he rents it. Mable rents her dress to, but she ends up buying a dress.

So all together they got 5 clothing articles. 4 of them are being rented. She got her and Pacifica matching dresses, since neither of them got asked out they're going as freinds. Bill rented two tuxes, one for him and another for Dipper. But Mable ended up buying a dress she really liked.

They run back to the mystery Shack and now it's about 6.

Everyone is up, including a Pacifica who is getting a pep talk from Dipper

"Oh god" Bill murmers.

~

here are the dresses,

Mable and Pacifica's 

Mable's dress