Chapter 3

I closed the door softly behind me. The house had two rooms near the entrance. To the right was a room with music stands, shelves of books, and a karaoke machine. To the left was a small dining room. There were two doors in a hallway, one to the bathroom and one to a closet. At the end of the hallway it opened up into a large room. It had another couch area and then a kitchen.

"Hello!" I called into the empty space. I heard thundering down the staircase.

"Hello!" Two boys said as they came down the stairs. "You must be our sister then."

"Are you children of Feya?" They nodded eagerly. The two of them had the same blonde hair and blue eyes that I had. They wore orange t-shirts and shorts. Their hair was curly like Brazen and was about the same length.

"You must be Akemi!" One of them said. The two of them both had Australian accents.

"Yes but I prefer Ellie," I told them. They nodded.

"We are Kiran and Raiden; those are our true names, but our mortal names are Logan and Miles."

"I'm gonna call you by your true names, is that okay?" They nodded. "Are you my only siblings?"

"No," Kiran said. "We have two other sisters, Liora and Alina. Liora is the one with the glasses in the backyard." I looked at the young girl in the garden in the back. She was about eleven years old and sat in the garden, playing with a dog. It was about one years old and had sun colored fur.

"What's that?" I asked and motioned to the dog.

"That's Beacon, he's our skylos, it's a dog of the gods. Each house has one."

"Now, who's Alina?" They both looked toward the stairs. I turned to look. A girl of about seventeen years old came down the stairs. She had the same characteristics that every child of Feya had, blonde hair and blue eyes. Her hair was choppy, like it had been cut with garden shears. She wore a black t-shirt and a cameo jacket. She wore combat boots and running pants.

"Alina is our oldest sister and everyone at camp is certain that she is the one the prophecy is about."

"Who are you?" She asked me. I felt so small compared to her. She stared down at me.

"I'm Ellie, your new sister. Now I would like it if you would give me some space." Alina smirked.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I glared at her and then shoved her away. She stumbled back, but held her ground. Kiran, Raiden, and Liora's eyes widened. Alina walked up to me. I was terrified that she would pound me into a pulp. Instead, she hugged me and gave me a noogie.

"What?" I thought.

"I like you! You didn't back down and stood your ground. You're tough like a demigod should be." I smiled. I had met my four siblings and impressed our house leader.

"Where am I gonna sleep?" I asked her.

"Kiran, Raiden front and center." The two boys scrambled to attention. "Show Ellie where she will be sleeping, across the hall from Liora," Alina commanded. They led me up the stairs and down the hallway. At the top of the stairs there were two rooms, a bathroom and the boys room. Alina had the largest room, similar to a master bedroom. There was an office area at the end of the hall and had a room on either side. Liroa's from was to the left and mine to the right. I went inside. It was pretty bare except for the bed, a dresser, and a book self. There was a bathroom that the boys had and mine was shared with Liora in the hall.

"Thanks guys!" I said to the boys. They smiled and ran back down the stairs. I set my backpack down on the bed and unpacked it. I put my change of clothes in the dresser and put The Penderwicks in the bookshelf. I got bedsheets and a comforter from the hall closet and put them on my bed. I then put on my backpack and headed back downstairs.