Coffee26

LOVESELENA AND I HAVE A REQUEST. ALL BLONDIES THAT WANT TO BE PART OF A BLONDE CLUB CALLED BLONDIES CLUB♥BLONDIES UNIT♥

IF YOU ARE BLONDE OR YOU HAVE BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS YOU CAN JOIN BY GOING TO MY PROFILE PAGE AND LEAVING A COMMENT ANY ??s LOVESELENA POSTED AN UPLOAD ABOUT IT SO GO TO LoveSelena PROFILE PAGE AND CLICK THE BLONDIE CLUB

THANKS!!

___________________________________________________

A little over a month past. I still didn't know who Xavier Grass was. I guess I will never know our love story. Penny was getting distant with me. She sometimes came over but not like she use to. I guess from after the crash my life completely changed. In other words, my life was ruined. 

It was a Friday when my heart took over. I got up from the couch and ran into my room to put on a sexy spaghetti strapped T-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I put on the biggest stilettos and earrings i had and walked out the door of my house. 

 I got in the car and backed out of the driveway and off to somewhere. I drove to where my heart took me. About half an hour passed and I was in Chicago. I stopped the car when I saw a huge theater. I got out of my car and walked over to the back door and looked around to make sure no one was watching me. Good, no one in sight expect the happy people waiting in a long line at the entrance. I didn't have a ticket to whatever it was. I was to busy going where ever my heart goes. I stepped inside silently. I was in a long hallway with different doors leading to who knows what. I ran down the hall until I found a large staircase. I picked to go up the rusty steps instead of going to the basement. 

I was half way up the steps until I saw a tall man. I knew him from somewhere. I just can't remember him. He was walking down the steps towards me while staring down at his phone. Dang it! I'm going to get caught! I had to think fast. Sadly, I didn't think fast enough. 

"Jade?" The man asked. I recognized him. It was Zach! I sighed with relief. I knew him. . . somehow. 

"Zach," I whispered. ((AN: if you guys don't remember Zach go back a couple uploads))

"What are you doing here? You do realize where you are right?" He asked cautiously.

"Yes . . . wait, no. I just drove decided to drive. I ended up here. Why are you here?" I asked.

Zach's eyes dropped. Then his eyes brightened with an idea, "Let me show you where to go," He grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. Once the stairs ended we were surrounded by frantic people. They were rushing everywhere. There was a huge black curtain in front of everything. I was backstage of something. Zach ran across the floor with me behind him. 

Then he pulled the curtain back enough for me to go through. I looked at him strangely. He gestured for me to go. "Please stay for the whole thing," He whispered to me. I walked through the curtain and saw about a million people in the seats. Oh, wow. I ran down the side steps and jumped over the fence that separated the crowd and the stage. A few people saw me and looked at me like I was crazy but most people just ignored me. 

There wasn't 1 seat left so I saw some small steps at the side leading to the entrance. I stood on them waiting for whatever it was to start. I shouldn't be here but I don't think I can leave. 

Then the lights dimmed. People started to scream and shout. Then the spot light beamed down on . . . Xavier! This is Xavier's concert. Why did i HAVE to come here? Out of all the places, I had to come to Xavier's concert. Then Xavier started to sing. I recognized it. It was the song I heard on the radio that one day. Xavier had wrote it about me. It was so beautiful and slow. Wait a second, I REMEMBER! I remember the party, the first date, the hatred. Who knew that one song and one cup of coffee would be so important! I remember! I wanted to jump up and down with joy! Instead I cried. They weren't tears of happiness or sadness. I wanted to remember but now I'm not so sure. 

Then I saw Xavier scan the crowd while he sang. His eyes dropped on me. He stopped sing! He litterally dropped his guitar and stared at me. The crowd's eyes followed his eyes and landed on me. 

"Jade," He whispered. It wasn't a whisper though because he was near a microphone. 

My heart stopped. He knew I remembered. 

___________________________________________-

OH A CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep reading voting fanning and commenting

:)