Chapter 1 - Monster Island

After King Ghidorah's defeat, life on Earth was back to normal. There was nothing to fear of as the invader who swore to take over Earth was now dead. Humans and other life forms can live freely without having to worry about King Ghidorah. Some say that Godzilla is still the bad guy in the situation, but those who know him well would know that Godzilla is a hero that will always be remembered. Life on Monster Island may be back to the way it was, but humans have to live on knowing that monsters do exist, and they are out there waiting for the next invasion or disaster to occur.

As for Godzilla, he didn't mind what was going on, afterall he did save Earth, he never intended on harming anyone. With all the rumours about him being evil as well, all that can slide. Nevertheless, Godzilla was still prepared for what was yet to come. He wasn't surprised if the navy was on the lookout for him and searching the sea, the millitary still wasn't satisfied with what happened a year ago. Scientists were still looking for answers, hence all the monsters on Monster Island were afraid that they might be exposed to the world.

"W-what are we gonna do? They're probably out there looking for our us! Especially you Godzilla!" Angiurus stammered.

Godzilla snorted and looked away. The sun was rising in the East. There was nothing in the sea, all that could be seen was the reflection of the sun on the still water. Angiurius stood there looking at Godzilla nervously. "Godzilla? Are you there?" Angiurus said, looking back at Godzilla who still didn't reply. There was a moment of silence, only the sound of waves at the shore could be heard. Godzilla eventually got up from the ground and slowly walked towards the large field where mountains were seen from a distance. "Wait up!" Angiurus shrieked as he caught up with the giant.

There were seagulls flying in the sky towards the shore of the island. Godzilla came to a stop as soon as he saw King Caesar and Gorosaurus playing football with a large coconut instead of a normal ball. "Godzilla you're up already, morning pal." King Caesar said. Godzilla stared at the both of them for a while. "Wait a minute." Godzilla rasped as he began walking forward, eyes focused at the end of the clearing. "Is something wrong Godzilla?" Gorosaurus asked, looking concern. Godzilla didn't say anything, he just kept walking. Angiurus followed him from behind, head facing down, hoping that the giant reptile wouldn't snap at him for no reason like last time.

Suddenly, Godzilla came to a stop. He looked up and sniffed the air around him. "Something's not right about that mountain." The wind blew at that very moment, the tall grass swayed along with the trees on every side of the clearing. Angiurus looked up at Godzilla who had a stern look on his face. Before Angiurus could say anything Godzilla interupted him.

"Eh, it's probably just the wind." Godzilla said as he marched his way back to where King Caesar and Gorosaurus where. They were still looking in his direction. "Godzilla what is up with you today? You've been acting all strange lately is something wrong?" Angiurus asked. Godzilla still didn't look at him however this time he answered his dear friend. "No Angiurus, it's just.. something feels missing." When both monsters finally arrived, both King Caesar and Gorosaurus continued playing their game of 'Coconutball' laughing and cheering as though they were having a lot of fun. Both Godzilla and Angiurus stood there watching. "Hey can I join you two?!" Angiurus exclaimed as he ran over to his two friends and carried on with the game, kicking the coconut with as much energy.

In one's view, Godzilla looked like a loner but he was already used to it, he wasn't a fan of 'fun' he liked naps. Sometimes when everyone else is awake playing tag or board games together, sometimes exploring the whole island or fishing, Godzilla was taking naps in his cave. If his cave was already occupied by someone else he'd lie on the bare sand. This was his lifestyle, nothing more than just sleeping for the whole day.

"Godzilla! There you are I've been looking all over for you!" A Dinosaur-Rat like creature came running towards him from the hill which led to one of the grasslands further away. He seemed to be in a hurry. Godzilla squinted, only to see that it was just one of his friends. "What does this rat want now?" Godzilla said to himself.