Chapter 3

Compton, California:

Sasha 💛: Where are you? (1:23 AM)

VIP, I gave them yo name they should let you up. (1:24 AM)

"Rollie man pass that damn blunt don't baby sit nigga!" Tyrone shouted over the music; Rollie passed the blunt to West.

"Hey y'all." Sasha greeted everybody as she entered the VIP room.

"What you doin here?" West asked sitting up.

"Minding my business, I'm grown West." She replied to her brother before she sat next to X. "Hey boo." She said reverting her attention to Xzander.

X smiled, "You look good." He complimented her.

"This nigga just smiled." West said.

"X my nigga..." Tyrone said eyeing him, X dropped his smile he had forgot for a second where he was and that he and Sasha wasn't alone. For the past 2 weeks they had been growing closer, and nobody knew they'd kept it between the two of them.

"Mind y'all business." Sasha said pointing at Tyrone and West.

"Stand up for yo man Sash." Cash teased.

"It ain't even like that." Both Sasha and X spoke at the same time.

"This nigga don't smile, and he don't talk and then here Sasha come and boom a smile and some words." Tyrone explained.

"Case solved." Rollie said.

"No case not solved-"

"The party has arrived." Storm said as her and True entered the room.

"Where yo clothes at Storm?!" Tyrone grabbed his older sister by her arm pulling her down on the couch next to him. "Cash you better watch where yo damn eyes goin boy." He said pointing his finger at Cash.

"Hey True." West said standing up quickly and True smiled waving at West. "You can sit right here next to me." He said, True and West never had anything serious but anytime they were out like this getting drunk or high they always ended up in each other's bed no matter who they were in a relationship with.

"And here this nigga go drooling over her ass." Tyrone said shaking his head.

"My sister a boss he know wassup." X spoke up with a serious expression on his face and Tyrone threw his hands up.

"Sir yes sir." He said laughing, True sat down and West sat next to her.

His arm went around her shoulder, "Can I come over tonight?" He mumbled so that only she could hear.

"You're always welcomed over." She responded flirtatiously, she had already been drinking and smoking with Storm, so she was already in the mood. "Your girlfriend not gone blow your phone up again all night, is she?"

"She not around no more..." He licked his lips, and just as they were about to kiss a hand went between their faces.

"Leave that for when y'all leave, True yo nigga work here you tryina get caught up bitch?" Storm asked.

"I went on like three dates and he all of a sudden my nigga?" True asked confused with Storm's logic

"Why you so quiet?" Sasha asked X getting his attention while nobody else was paying attention to the two of them.

"Too many people around." He said.

"Let's go somewhere quieter." She suggested, and X nodded. She got up and he did too as they both walked toward the door, attention went on them.