Chapter 23

Porter, Barbados:

"Dave this is my boyfriend X; X this is Dave he's cool he protects this land he runs Barbados." Sasha explained.

"Wassup man." Dave stuck his hand out. "I heard a lot about you, it's nice to finally meet you."

"I'm good on the handshakes man, I'm not here gone ahead and talk business." X said, turning the TV on.

"I can have her picked up and dropped off." Dave said, reverting his attention to Sasha.

"No Kels got it." Sasha responded. "Just keep an eye on her, I'm drunk and high right now and I am on vacation so imma let her handle it."

"Alright have her call me when she get here." Dave said, before he let himself out of the house.

"You know how to act?" Sasha asked Xzander.

"I'm a man of many talents baby." He responded.

"Good I got a plan we can talk about tomorrow." She climbed back into the bed and he passed her the blunt.

"You so damn pretty." He said staring over at her, she couldn't help but smile. He didn't care about her past, he wouldn't hold her accountable for anything that happened before him. Everything she was afraid of didn't happen, he still looked at her the same, loved her the same, wanted her the same way. She knew his love was real after he heard how she got to the top. X sat up on his elbow he reached over grabbing Sasha by her neck.

He pulled her face close to his, "Let's do something different tonight." He mumbled.

"Wh-" he bit her bottom lip softly; he slipped his tongue in her mouth. She allowed him to lay her back as they made out passionately. He got in between her legs, and she wrapped them around his waist.

His tongue maneuvered around her mouth slowly, he kept the kiss slow and passionate. She gripped his shirt pulling him down on top of her more. She wanted him as close as possible; this kiss alone made her weak. This was their first time keeping a make out session slow and passionate.

The Hennessy and weed made everything so much better, he ripped her shirt down the middle exposing her breast. He allowed her to pull his shirt off and their lips automatically reconnected.

He pulled off the jogging pants she had on tossing them to the side, "I love you so much Sasha." He mumbled against her lips.

"I love you more Xzander." She replied pressing his erection against her pussy and she let out a small moan. "Don't ever leave me Xzander."

"We ain't gone ever spend another day apart baby." He replied before their lips reconnected, she pushed his basketball shorts down. His tip was immediately at her entrance and she bit into her bottom lip. Her arms wrapped around his neck the moment he slowly plunged inside her.

Kels sighed as she parked in front of Jessie's best friend's huge home. It was surrounded with men holding guns, she seen Jessie who was obviously pregnant. Kels was not only mad she got woken up at 2 in the morning to fly down here, but she couldn't sleep comfortably on the Jet. So she was in a bad mood and she wasn't in the mood for playing she came to get this done and to go back to sleep somewhere.

She dialed Sasha's number placing the phone against her ear, "You see her?" Sasha asked immediately, answering, she and Xzander had a plan and Kels knew her part in all this as well.

"Yeah, Sasha I'm sitting outside the house the bitch is pregnant she look like she bouta pop." Kels said. "Shit surrounded with security."

"Is there any way in-"