Chapter 5

Tribeca, New York:

Kels, Jodie, Big Al, Domo, Loyal and K.C stood behind Sasha as Nina walked into the mansion Sasha had bought for Jodie here in New York. Cheeto was beat up passed out on the ground and Nina tried to walk toward him. Kels had her desert eagle aimed at her in under a second. "He alive." Kels said and Nina put her hands up, tears formed in her eyes seeing her brother like this. He wasn't tied up, Kels had fun kicking his ass. He was no competition even though he thought he was. She purposely left him untied.

"Why does vice want you?" Sasha asked.

"What?" Nina asked, confused as to why that had anything to do with Sasha. "Stay out my business bitch, you think you tough cause you got all these people doing your dirty work-"

"No sweetheart I do my own dirty work. I pay them to clean it up." Sasha replied smiling amused by Nina's words.

"Give me my brother so I can go." Nina said wanting to get out of here fast.

"You don't get it do you? Answer my questions or he dies." Sasha said holding her hand out and Kels placed the desert eagle in Sasha's hand. Sasha aimed the gun down at Cheeto.

"I'm just one chain in the business. Spotty, Jimmy, Saint-"

"Saint?"

"The girls, that's where all the money comes from. We just reached enough to all go in on a casino on the strip in Vegas-"

"How much?" Sasha asked.

"Why?"

"I can get you out of trouble, I can fix all of your problems, and you can have your brother, but you belong to me and everything you got. I'll cover all your expenses like I do with anybody else that works for me, just call me a sponsor or an investor. You're going to clean all my money through your business, you're going to give me all the dirt you have on anybody, and you will fall in line."

"How can you make the evidence go away? They are this close to finding out who I am! Are you fucking stupid?! I can't even figure it out! What makes you think you smarter thhan me?! You know how long I been doing this little girl?!" Nina shouted angrily, she was breathing heavily by now, but she knew she had no choice. She knew Sasha could get her out of this and that's what made her mad, and she wouldn't let her brother die because he was doing something for her. "Fine, just let me get him out of here."

"Thought so, that casino? Is mine, I'll double whatever anybody else paid for it. I don't want any partners, just you and me. Understood?"

"Yeah, good thing we didn't sign any contracts yet."

"Do they know who you are?"

"No, I do business through my husband when it comes to partnering, the businesses I run by myself are in my name."

"Good thing I know who you are, I heard about your husband. Decent guy, he's gonna run you down a hole one day though. He moves too fast, sloppy and he's impatient." Sasha replied, remembering what Kels had to say about him. "Get you a smarter man sweetheart, take your brother and go. If you try to cross me, he will die, and you will too."

Nina didn't say another word, she kneeled checking his pulse. He was still alive, "Loyal, make sure they leave and help her get him to the car if need be." Sasha said. "Don't leave Jodie here alone with them understand?"

"I got you Sasha." Loyal responded proudly, Sasha and Kels took them everywhere with them to get a feel for what this would be like. Soon they would be able to go out on their own, they'd been working with Kels for years and she had been the hardest on them out of everybody. She had taken them under her wing, they'd all grown close and attached to Kels and Sasha. It was nothing they wouldn't do for the two of them.