Chapter 12

Compton, California:

"If a nigga is trying to kill my people, then yes imma do it." True responded.

"Ion like the thought of him havin you-"

"West, I don't want him for real baby." She turned onto her side placing her thigh over him. "None of these niggas will ever be you." She said placing her hand on his cheek making him look over at her.

"So why you don't just be with me?" He asked her.

"I'm not ready for anything real like that West. I'm only 22 getting with you right now is only gonna slow life up for me in all good ways of course. I'm just not ready to come home to one person, I'm not ready to have to answer to someone, I'm not ready to do right by anyone but I'm okay with this. Getting with you would make things too real too fast." She explained.

"I understand." He said sadly.

"But I do love you West, and I will marry you someday." She said, making him smile.

"That's all I need to know; I love you too True." He admitted. "Don't let him touch you True."

"I won't." She replied truthfully, although Terrance was very attractive, she could never fuck with anybody who wasn't cool with West because that meant they weren't cool with Xzander and could potentially kill them both and that didn't sit well with her. 

Tyrone sat across from Jessie, he had taken some time to think about what Jessie had said. "I want in, not on the killing part and ain't nobody gone take him out ever. But Sasha runnin the south I want that, I'm already takin the west from Jimmy and then I'm comin for the east and north too. I wanna run the fuckin world, I want money I want it all and this plan you got shoots me right to the top."

"Xzander gone kill you if you don't kill him first-"

"He loyal he not gone put Sasha before me."

"He might and if he does, he's going to kill you."

"I got this, you goin to the islands with yo mama and yo daddy, I need to protect y'all." He said, placing his hand on her belly.

"But imma miss you."

"Imma miss you too, but I can't let nothing happen to you. You fucked up Jess, but I still love you promise me you won't ever cross me again."

"I'm not but you sure you wanna cross Sasha?"

"Sasha ass would cross me and wouldn't think twice about it. I ain't gone kill her just take her throne." It wasn't about the power for him honestly. He was just upset that Xzander could have Sasha, but he couldn't.

"West always be talkin' about another sister he had-"

"Don't wanna talk about that, can you-"

"You know what..." X chuckled; he got up out the bed.

"What? Baby what you doing?" She asked, confused as to why he was putting his shoes on.

"Ion trust y'all bitches' man, y'all all sneaky, secretive and fuckin clowns' man I'm good on yo ass too." He said, making his way out of the room. After the whole Gia situation blew up in his face, he had been hard on himself. Wasn't shit else going to get past him, not even Sasha. He threw all of what he had at Sasha's house into the box he brought them over here in.

He should've known leaving her wouldn't be easy, not because he couldn't but because she wouldn't let him. She shot right up out the bed, going after him. She followed right outside, and Sasha pushed Xzander, and he smacked his lips turning around to look at her. "Man don't put yo hands on me-"