Cold Morning

"MMM..... Callum.. stop, that tickles." Rayla mumbled groggily. Callum was, by his own account, a cuddler, and he proved it every chance he could. Normally on cold winter mornings, Rayla enjoyed her personal heater, but only when he wasn't running his fingers up and down her back. She felt his chest vibrate as he laughed before planting a kiss on her head, resting his hand back on her shoulder.

"Lazy day?" Callum asked softly. Rayla only responded by nodding her head. "I like that idea."

"I knew you would." Rayla whispered. The two were staying in the Banthor Lodge to get away from the public for a while and were enjoying every moment of peace. The fireplace had long since gone out, but between the multiple thick blankets, and the shared body heat, the couple was plenty warm against the icy winter's chill. Callum smiled as he felt Rayla try to push herself closer to him. While he was the obvious cuddler of the two, Rayla was always persistent in removing any space between them.

"You hungry?" Callum asked softly.

"Don't you dare move. Besides, after that feast you made last night, I could go without food for a while." Rayla buried her head I the crook of Callum's neck as she spoke.

"There's a whole world out there with no annoying people and you really just wanna lay in bed all day?" Callum teased. Rayla snorted.

"My world right here, under the seven blankets I demanded, keepin me warm and ensurin I feel loved." Callum smiled at her words. "He's also talkin far too much. Use your mouth for kissin, I like that more." Callum happily obeyed her orders.