7. SUSPECT CHARACTER

The three went to have lunch at their favourite place before the afternoon show.
After they returned, Brett and Eddy went on stage for a rehearsal with Sophia, their accompanist. They also practiced their entry and exit for every segment.

During Eddy's segment aka the viola king, Brett was on the side wings.
Sid rushed in frantically.
"Brett! Tell me are all the audience arrived?"
"Easy Sid! The show starts after 30 minutes. Only the backstage crew, Sophia, you, me and Eddy are present in the building. What happened?"
"I was listening to you both performing from the sound engineer's room and I looked up to see a shadow from the top balcony. I don't think that person belonged to the backstage crew." Sid said.
"Are you sure?" Brett wondered.
"Yeah."
"I see."
"Sorry if got too excited." Sid said sheepishly.
"No, no. It's fine! Good you told." Brett was in deep thought.
Sid looked at the stage and having seen enough of their previous concerts, had a fair bit of an idea regarding Brett and Eddy's cues.
"Brett, your cue is here! Don't worry about this. I'll look it up. Go!" Sid exclaimed.
Brett snapped out of his thoughts,
"Thanks Sid." He smiled at him and went on stage.

After the rehearsal performance,
Eddy and Brett were in the dressing room, while the audience filled in the hall.
Brett told Eddy about what Sid had told him.
"Um...are you sure it wasn't the backstage crewman?" Eddy asked.
"Even I guessed that but Sid said that it wasn't the crewman." Brett replied.
"Did he check who it was?"
"I guess, but he hasn't yet told me."
"He is doing a lot of work, it seems that he is more excited than we are!" Eddy laughed.
"Yeah, I totally agree." Brett also laughed.
That's when the crew member came,
"Brett and Eddy, you're on go."

He took the best balcony seat and watched the concert.
"Brett and Eddy, are you ready for my show?" He whispered.