5. PLAN IT OFF

Meanwhile, at his hotel room, plans were being made. It seemed quite appropriate to him of what he had written. But something was missing. An element that would satisfy his soul and mind.
Nevertheless, this plan was fail-proof. He was watching it from day one. He knew about the consequences, which would be a great success, especially for him. He kept walking in circles for the element, so he decided to do some research from the net.

As he followed the words carefully he knew that there was no surprise he could find. But there, like magic, he got what he needed. Even though it was just a sentence, he imagined "what if it was real?"
He immediately wrote it down without thinking about it twice.

Now, tracing the steps from the past seemed the right thing to do, according to him. He didn't want to be noticed surely. Now all he did was, recline in his chair and look at the sunset waiting for his time to rise.

●   ●   ●

Day 1, show 2: over.
Brett and Eddy were exhausted. But they were happy to see all the joy and smiles on the audience's faces.
The meet and greet ended very late. They went back home after having dinner on the way.

"What a long day!" Brett exclaimed.
"Indeed, but it was certainly worth it." Eddy replied.
"Of course!"

They kept their phones on the table and were seeing the gifts their fans gave in the other room.

"Let's begin." He whispered.
His phone showed sent.

Ping, a text.
But the violinists were out like a bulb.