1. STAGE BUTTERFLIES

The two violinists got the best seats at the concert hall to see Ray perform.

Ray took a deep breath and walked up on stage. It was a house full.
Then to his eye, he saw two men standing amongst the crowd clapping for him to which he immediately recognised; Brett and Eddy.

Meanwhile, he took a sneak peek from the backstage and noticed the two men and Ray on the stage. That made him nervous. Ray exclaimed "Thank you all so much for coming today!"

The whole crowd cheered and put a wide smile on Ray as he played the Mozart violin concerto no.5. Meanwhile, he was scared in the backstage as he was an upcoming violinist with a sizeable reputation.

After the last note left Ray's violin, the whole audience went into raptures.
"Thank you so much!" Exclaimed Ray.

As the crowd stopped applauding Ray said "so I would like to make an announcement, today we're joined by a well versed young upcoming violinist. He debuted by playing the Stravinsky violin concerto, give a huge round of applause to Rubin Neel!"
The crowd cheered.
Rubin walked on the stage and noticed the appreciation the crowd gave. He thanked Ray and Ray left the stage.

After a while, a man in sunglasses and a cap sat next to Brett.
"Hi!" The man whispered.
Brett didn't recognise the man and Eddy peeked from the adjacent seat and also couldn't recognise.
"How was the concert?" He whispered.
"Ray?!" Eddy exclaimed.
Ray smiled.
"It was awesome!" Brett exclaimed.
"Magnificent!" Eddy also exclaimed.
Ray slowly removed his glasses and his cap.
"I wanted to see Rubin perform as an audience." Ray said.

There on the stage, Rubin was ready to perform the Brahms violin concerto. While he was waiting for his cue, he noticed Ray among the audience. It made him nervous to play in front of a famous violinist like Ray. But seeing Brett and Eddy sitting beside Ray made him extremely prudent.

The conductor gave a nod and started the orchestra.
"Don't mess it up." Rubin whispered to himself.