Chapter 2: Family Members

The Jarveed Family are now waiting for their youngest son in the airport vvip lounge room. They have been waiting since forever for the youngest member to come home.

Don and Karlene have been anxiously waiting for their son, Kimmon. They keep on looking at the entrance door. Tae on the other side have been pacing back and forth. He also can't wait to hug his baby bro.

"Flight PHS 8114 from Washington DC have landed."

The announcement make the three of them couldn't wait any longer. Their Kimmon have arrived.

The entrance door opens, and the VVIP rooms start to fill with people. Important people. Mostly are businessmen and ambassadors.

Karlene have keep her eyes on the entrance door. Waiting for one particular person.

After minutes of waiting, Karlene spots her beloved baby boy, Kimmon.

"Kimmon, my baby."

Don and Tae look at the same direction of Karlene, and they see Kimmon, walking towards them with his big charming smiles.

Kimmon run a little towards Karlene and open his arms to hug his mother. Karlene hug his son, tightly like she doesn't want to let him go again.

Don and Tae just laughs and get into a group hug. Kimmon laugh as he feels so embarrassed that his family was such a crybabies and how they look so stupid, hugging in the middle of the airport lounge.

Kimmon look at his father and he hugs him.

"Welcome home, son. We missed you. I miss you, son." Darvid said as he hug his youngest son. He doesn't like the decision of Kimmon being away that young, but he knew it was for the best.

"Thanks father. I miss you too, old man."

Don laugh as he let go of the hug and point towards Tae.

Kimmon look at Tae that have teary eyes. Tae take a deep breath before take his baby bro into his embrace. Tae let out few drops of tears. Tae miss his baby bro. Tae didn't agree when Kimmon said he want to study abroad and Kim and him have arguments before Tae finally agreed for Kim to be away.

"I'm home, Tae. Your baby brother is home." Kim said as he is in his brother embrace.

Tae kiss his brother hair and sniff his baby brother scent. He missed how his baby brother smells.

"Please don't go far away again. You're my baby brother. We should always be together. Now and forever."

Kim nods his head.

"Promise me."

"I promise, Tae."

"Good. Now, let's go and go home. Uncles and Aunts are waiting for you. Owh, Tee also can't wait to see you."

"Really? Tee couldn't wait to see me or is it you that couldn't wait to see your little fiancé?"

Don and Karlene laugh seeing their sons teasing each other. Tae cover his face with the back of his palm as he try to hide his blushing face.

———————————————————

Kimmon POV

After 30 minutes of driving, we arrived at our mansion. I can see that there are several cars that isn't belong to my family.

That must be from aunties and uncles. How I miss them.

"Come on, son. Your family are waiting for you." Father said and walk our way to the big entrance door.