Chapter 2

I felt like shit when I woke up. I got up, got dressed and left my room for the first time in days. I went down to the cafe and greeted everyone there. "Hey losers!~" There better than me. Everyone ignored me of course. I decided to go bother Kaito. It's what I usually do and if I didn't, people would probably know something was up. "Whatcha doing idiot~" I asked. I hate my voice. "Go away Ouma." He said with a careless voice. "Awww are you too scared to face the ultimate supreme leader?" I said with a grin. It hurts to smile. He got up and left. It was to be expected though. Still it hurt. Like everything else, it's probably because I'm weak and useless. I can't do anything.  I saw Maki glaring at me. She walked over to me and said. "What did you do to Kaito!?" She looked furious. Oh shit. "Are you trying to defend your boyfriend~" I said cringing at her stare. Suddenly she grasped my neck and lifted me up. I couldn't breath. "Shut up you heartless being." That hurt. Like really hurt. I tried to breath but I couldn't. Wow now I'm going to die. That's nice. Thank you Maki.  All of a sudden I heard a voice yell, "Maki! Stop!" Maki dropped me and fell to the ground. God dammit Shuichi. I wanted to die. You've ruined my plans. Shuichi ran over to me and tried to pull me up. I was shocked by his sudden touch.  I was scared and without thinking I yelled, "Don't touch me" In a really harsh voice.
Everyone Froze. I then realized what I said. I felt something run down my arms. My cuts...opened up. I started to cry. No stop they'll see how weak you are. I started trembling. Shit. Shit SHIT! this wasn't supposed to happen! I got up and ran out of the room. Not noticing that I was leaving a trail of blood along the way.

Shuichi's POV

Why was he bleeding!? Is he ok? Everyone in the room was silent. Maki looked defeated. I felt like crying.
I then quickly decided to run after him. "Shuichi wait!" Kaito called after me. No I can't stop I need to find Kokichi. There is something he's hiding from me. I feel it.
I arrived and knocked on the door. "Kokichi listen to me!" I yelled "if your not going to open the door I'm going to have to break down the door!" Silence." Kokichi are you ok!?" I knew he was in there because of the fact that the trail of blood led here and his door was locked. "Kokichi! I'm coming in!" With all my force I ran into the door. I heard the lock break. Wow Monokuma definitely didn't make these doors strong. I opened the door.
"K-kokichi?" No answer. I felt tears run down my cheeks. I saw the bathroom door covered in blood. God no. Please don't tell me... I slowly walked into the bathroom. There he was...

Kokichi.

Laying in his own blood.