Chapter 13

Shuichi's POV

When I woke up Kokichi was gone. He left already? That's a shame. I got up and get ready. Like usual. I walked outside and into the dining hall
"Good morning everyone." I said while taking my seat. I noticed Kokichi was staring into the distance. He seemed to be thinking about something...scary? I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Kokichi?"
He looked up and flinched. "Oh it's just you Shuichi." He responded dully. I tilted my head in confusion. "Are you ok Kokichi?" I asked. He stayed silent and looked at the ground.
"I guess."
I shook my head. "What happens? You can tell me you know." I said while putting my hand on his shoulder. He looked away from me and sighed.
"It doesn't matter really..." he said in a low voice. Kokichi looked around and looked back at me. He leaned in and whispered: "I'll tell you outside."
I realized he wouldn't tell me because everyone else is here too. I guess he doesnt want to tell them. I nodded.
He got up and walked away. Before exiting the room, he looked back at me and gestures me to follow him. I got up and said good bye to everyone. I then went to follow him.

We walked in silence before we arriced at the staircases to the basement.
"Oh...are we going downstairs?" I asked
He nodded. "I was thinking of going to the library since nobody really goes there anymore because of what happened to...Rantaro." He replied.

We went down the staircases and into the library. Sure enough there was no one there. He brought me to an empty table and we sat down.

"So what did you want to tell me..." I started.

He stayed quiet for a minute before speaking up. "I-I has a dream last night." He said.
"Was it a good one or a bad one..."
"Bad..."

"Do you want to tell me about it?"
He nodded.
"So... the dream was..."
He suddenly stopped and stared at me.
Then all of a sudden he started to tear up.

"The dream was about you..."